Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

They are not able to give justice to the existing characters, then why bring new characters πŸ™„

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Not a fan of him but if hes entering the show he should be paired with Radha rather than Amrit😑

also I thought the leads were Amrit, Radha and Vashma? Why is Amrit and Randheer couple being given more importance than VashmAy?

How can they continue VashmAy now?

Post partition Uday will relocate to India and Vashma has no reason to leave Lahore. 

I think it's Uday who left his heart (Vashma) at Lahore

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Post partition Uday will relocate to India and Vashma has no reason to leave Lahore. 

they are soulmates...of course ultimately theyll be together

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vashma is carrying Uday's child, that's enough reason for her to leave with him.... Now her parents have also accepted her relationship with uday, so they will get married soon. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry but NO REASON to leave Lahore? πŸ˜² More than anyone else it's Vashma Baig who has every damn reason to leave Lahore 🀷 She has a child whose father is HINDU  Seperation is inevitable as that's VashmAY we are talking about but.... But it has to be logical enough. Anyways Welcome to this forum πŸ˜³ I think you are not following episodes regularly or new to the show thats why you said so πŸ˜† No problem, welcome here , have fun β€οΈ