Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

Actually when the show was in nascent stage (before complete cast selection), it was said in a FB article that Pranali and Zaan are to be paired i.e Radha and Randheer. But when the promos come out, I felt that the article was wrong. But now it looks like Kunal is to be paired with Gracy and Zaan with Pranali. Even Brij's role seems to get over (though not confirmed)

KJS can look good opposite Radha (Pranali) and even Vashma (Anchal) for that matter. He is a good actor no doubt but can't imagine him opposite Gracy 😳

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

KJS can look good opposite Radha (Pranali) and even Vashma (Anchal) for that matter. He is a good actor no doubt but can't imagine him opposite Gracy 😳

KJS and Gracy will make a very odd pair.

Hope they get him for Radha and Not Amrit.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

KJS and Gracy will make a very odd pair.

Hope they get him for Radha and Not Amrit.

All the articles clearly stating he is for Amrit 🤷

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

All the articles clearly stating he is for Amrit 🤷

Actually its one article and everyone is coping the same. So may be there is some confusion. Also the article states all three girls are sisters which is not true.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Actually its one article and everyone is coping the same. So may be there is some confusion. Also the article states all three girls are sisters which is not true.

I seriously hope it's not true and he is actually for Radha. He can be Randheer's real brother but the typical two brothers behind one girl I just can't handle 🤷 Plus I am hell worried about my VashmAY 🤔 

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I seriously hope it's not true and he is actually for Radha. He can be Randheer's real brother but the typical two brothers behind one girl I just can't handle 🤷 Plus I am hell worried about my VashmAY 🤔 

Everyone wants him to be opposite Radha. SSP please listen to the FD

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kunal jaisingh entry news is not a confirmed news so it may be a fake news or maybe he is being  brought for Radha or even if he is being brought for Amdheer now but at the end he may turn hero for Radha since Brij seems to be dead. Let's see what happens in the upcoming episodessmiley20

Waise  Radha ka liya bhi abhi koyi loa love angle CVS why injustice is being done to hersmiley24. She also deserves a love angle . Radha ko bhi koyi milna chahiye since Amrit have Randheer, Vashma have Uday so Radha ka koun😒. I hope the new guy is for Radha not Amrit 🤞🏻👍🏼

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

No no Vashma should stay with Uday only. He can ave Radha😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

If they were supposed to be a pair since the beginning, then they shouldnt have shown AmDheer as a pair first😡 they shouldnt play with fans like this if they plan to pair Randheer with Radha later on.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

Kunal jaisingh entry news is not a confirmed news so it may be a fake news or maybe he is being  brought for Radha or even if he is being brought for Amdheer now but at the end he may turn hero for Radha since Brij seems to be dead. Let's see what happens in the upcoming episodessmiley20

Waise  Radha ka liya bhi abhi koyi loa love angle CVS why injustice is being done to hersmiley24. She also deserves a love triangle . Radha ko bhi koyi milna chahiye since Amrit have Randheer, Vashma have Uday so Radha ka koun😒. I hope the new guy is for Radha not Amrit 🤞🏻👍🏼

why do you want Radha to have a love triangle? She can just have a hero😳