Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

Thanks for the heads up. I think I'm gonna watch today's episode in a matter of minutes by the amount of fast-forwarding I'll end up doing 

You'll have to skip half the performance also then ðŸ¤£

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

Danish and himesh should start their own show where the more Danish over sings taans and alaaps, the crazier himesh gets 

Sorry Danish fans, can't get why this man has to add ever stretching and screaming alaaps where not needed.  He murdered o priya song in a negative way for me. I get the feeling I am going to start appreciating smp more than him. Wish only if would sing one song without his alaaps

I am not of the winner but arunita, saili and nichiket deserve to win. 

I honestly don’t have a problem with aalaps. As a trained classical singer myself, I think I’m so used to it. But there’s a point when it becomes too much.  Otherwise I don’t mind it

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That's the point, his alaaps usually ruin the hard work he puts in the songs, in my opinion and this has become very predictable with him. Its like I am saying wow, he is singing great and then the overstretched alaap comes and that does it.

Arunita did an alaap in a originally musical part of moh moh ke dhaage. The way she did it, actually enhanced the song and anu malik even complimented her. That's how an alaap can be added. Not in every song like danish

mickymouse21 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMrixcVHYz8/?igshid=z6xrnig3ffsc 

This manwa lage wasn't telecast. They cut this part

😠

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago
cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shilpa Shetty just proved she is a direct descendant of the apes and is still carrying the traits .

Sawai and Anjali

Brother sister duo singing in trains 

Boring

Arunita and Pawan

Arunita is a superior singer proved once more

Ashish and SMP

shattered all records in yelling

Danish and Nachiket

D singing in his comfort zone , good to see Nachiket sing these songs  far away from the romantic melodies even in such songs his voice remains melodious.

Nihal and Sayli

He sings with an anglicized accent Sayli - the magical touch is missing.

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just in this one short clip of them singing together, one can tell Arunita is the superior singer.

Edited by Aditi_MM - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

Just in this one short clip of them singing together, one can tell Arunita is the superior singer.

They have uploaded full uncut performance on sony live where this song is included and they sung it very beautifully...just hope they will upload it on YouTube

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Didn't watch the elimination but checked out the last part of the show...looks like no one did, they only promoted Super Dancer

Now I doubt there is elimination for another 2 weeks!

altgr thumbnail

This was voting week. Elimination should happen next week.