Riansh os - Pizza and Diapers

Rubellite thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Pizza and Diapers

Vansh remembered Riddhima's words
"Vansh, I am going out for shopping, take care of Riva and Kiara"

Everything was fine. He was watching TV, Kiara was sleeping and Riva was drawing in her room. Suddenly his 5 year old daughter came to Vansh rubbing her tummy

"Papa, I am hungry..." Riva made a cute pout. Taking her in his arms, Vansh asked her "accha, so what will my princess eat?"

"Pizza!" Was her instant reply. Vansh frowned. "But, baby, I don't know how to make pizza.." But Riva's puppy face melted him.

Googling the recipe of pizza, Vansh threw on the apron and look around the kitchen.

As soon as he kept the flour bag on the kitchen counter, Riva came in. "Papa, can I help?" His heart was warmed up seeing that his daughter grew up..She wanted to help him..

His phone's screen flashed up with several text msgs, but ignoring it, He made her sit on the kitchen counter, and cut open the bag of flour. He turned around, and went to the fridge to get the jar of Mariana sauce. When he came back, the flour wasn't there anymore. It was on the floor. Riva looked at him with puppy eyes.. "Sowwy papa, it fell down"

Taking a deep breath, Vansh just smiled to her and got a broom. Not even cleaning it fully, he exhaled and looked behind only for his eyes to pop out of the sockets. The Mariana sauce.... It was on the counter, floor and......Riva was playing with it.. The first thing that came in his mind was Riddhima. He won't be spared alive if she sees this condition of her kitchen. Curling her fingers, Riva said

"Papa, it so fun to play with it!! Wooooo its cold!!" Vansh looked at her horrified..

"Riva! Don't touch it!" He ran and closed the jar and kept it back in the fridge. He looked at Riva. There was sauce on her cheeks and her hands were soaked in it. Taking her in his arms, he ran to the washroom. It was hard to wash her hands. She didn't wanted to wash it and Vansh somehow, forcibly washed it. In the process Vansh's apron got wet. And Riva...well.....she was drenched from top to toe..

Riddhima's face came in his mind..what was the need for her to go to shopping?! Argh how does she handle this little devil.

Drying her up with a towel, he opened the wardrobe and grabbed a random cotton frock and made her wear it. "Papa, pizza?" Shit, Vansh totally forgot about it. He was going to the kitchen when suddenly Kiara's cries made him change his destination. 

He opened the door and a strong stench hit his nose. Vansh came near the crib, and saw his 7 months old daughter crying. He took her in his arms when he realized her diaper was heavy. Oh no......Vansh made her lie down on the bed. With shaky hands, he pulled the left strap of the diaper.. The smell grew stronger. In his life,,, he never changed their diapers. Thanks to his wife, she never forced him to do it❤️

But coming back to reality, Riddhima was outside, his baby was crying, his hands were shaking, he will pass out anytime because of the smell and...

He took deep breathes..

"Breathe in, breath out"

"Breathe in, breathe out!" Vansh tried to calm himself.

Vansh closed his eyes, and opened the diaper in one pull. Even closing his eyes, he couldn't get rid of the smell. Swiftly, he took out the diaper and threw it in the dustbin.. "Phew.." He opened his eyes smiling but.....he had another thing left to do....even the thought made him scared. But her cries were bursting his eardrums and his nose probably needed to be washed with detergent. Again, taking deep breaths, he pulled out a few baby wipes and told himself "cmon Vansh, you can do it!"

Riva, holding a red crayon, searched the entire house, but couldn't find any paper. She looked around and found something. An idea popped up in her mind. She smiled at her intelligence...

Vansh looked at 7 months old Kiara in his arms. It was a hard job..He sprayed the room with air freshener, washed his hands with a huge amount of hand wash and also applied some baby powder on her. Suddenly he remembered about Riva. Where is she? Carrying Kiara in his arms, he went to Riva's room and his mouth hung open... The walls, the bedsheet, even the floor was covered in crayon drawings... A house on the wall, a stickman, an umbrella on the floor and two stickmen on the bedsheets... Looks like his body and soul will be separated once Riddhima comes home....

Suddenly the door bell rang. Riva's face lit up with happiness, Vansh's face lost its colour and Kiara's.....well..she dozed off after Vansh somehow changed her diaper.

Vansh, with shaky hands opened the door, and Riddhima smiled at him. Kiara was sleeping in his arms, Riva was happy.. Riddhima was overwhelmed to see that Vansh handled them well not knowing the siyappa inside the house

"Hmm, so my hubby handled the kids pretty well, huh?" She put the shopping bags on the sofa  and took out a bag of Dominos. "Vansh, I texted you earlier asking which pizza you would like, but you didn't reply. So I bought the one Riva likes!" Riva was on cloud 9

Flashback:

His phone's screen flashed up with several text msgs, but ignoring it, He made her sit on the kitchen counter, and cut open the bag of flour.

Flashback end

Vansh wanted bang his head on the wall for thousand times. Only if he looked at his phone once..the kitchen would be clean today, and his life would be saved..

"Ohho, cmon, give Kiara to me" Riddhima took Kiara in her arms and went to her room. She came back. "Now, lemme go and take out some glasses. We need something to pour the soft drinks in, hmmm?" She smiled at Riva and headed to the kitchen

He remembered the kitchen's state

Vansh blinked his eyes and gulped... He stood like a statue, preparing himself for the upcoming storm

2, and... Vansh closed his ears

"VANSHHHHHH!" Riddhima's scream echoed in the house. 

××××××××××××

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is cute 

Amazing 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww so sweet .I totally imagined the whole scene lol. I wish we get at least a small glimpse of rianshs parenthood in the show. Even if in last epi.

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aww so cute 🤣

You should write more👍🏼

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

This is absolutely amazing loved it so much.

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This was epic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I could totally imagine Vansh in this scene..

Amazing it is.

Do write more.

Rubellite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

This is cute 

Amazing 

Thank you, Nav🤗

Rubellite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

Aww so sweet .I totally imagined the whole scene lol. I wish we get at least a small glimpse of rianshs parenthood in the show. Even if in last epi.

i know right!! Imagine Riddhu's makeup destroyed and Vansh changing diapers😆

Rubellite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Aww so cute 🤣

You should write more👍🏼

Thank youu❤️🤗

Yup, I will!😊

Rubellite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika_PreRish

This was epic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I could totally imagine Vansh in this scene..

Amazing it is.

Do write more.

hehe😆 When i was writing this, i could imagine Vansh's expressions wheile changing the diaper🤣

Thank you!!❤️

I will😊