Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

Yh I agree.  Definitely. Rani will run to hug him  as she will be too happy. Now I want to see a hug Veer initiates.

Me too. Specifically a happy hug. Not because she is crying. πŸ˜³

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

Me too. Specifically a happy hug. Not because she is crying. πŸ˜³

Ditto. I too want. Veer should initiate it. they both should be happy.  Rani should be happy because Veer is released. Veer should be happy to see Rani back on feet. What a hug it would be and mostly it's because they are back together

Rish27 thumbnail

I would love to see it AK. I am longing for it. But CVS was disappointing me for so long without giving RanVeer scenes we expect.

I think Rish is one of the CVS. Whatever she says come true🀣🀣

Okay, this is the perfect time to ask the question that I should have asked a month ago? What does Cvs stand for? 

The only thing I know is no matter what happens they should be blamed. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

caller123 thumbnail

Okay, this is the perfect time to ask the question that I should have asked a month ago? What does Cvs stand for? 

The only thing I know is no matter what happens they should be blamed. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

As I know which I learned from another forum CVS stands for creativities. 

Rish27 thumbnail

As I know which I learned from another forum CVS stands for creativities. 

Thank you, Too many acronyms to keep track of.

Also, sometimes FF is fanfiction and othertimes its fast forward. Sooner or later we are going to have a misunderstanding to laugh about. πŸ˜†

caller123 thumbnail

Also, sometimes FF is fanfiction and othertimes its fast forward. Sooner or later we are going to have a misunderstanding to laugh about. πŸ˜†

Yh agree. I too get confused with FF . Coz it has two meanings . Fanfiction and fast forward.πŸ˜†

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

First time they have separated physically after their marriage  that too 2 days and more

If they separated within the day they met back. so end of day or withing 24 hours they were under ONE ROOF

So they need to show the meet (MILAN)  with actually Veer this time rushing towards her

They need to keep it special as it was their FIRST EVER physical SEPERATION and they unite under one roof after many days

Ditto. I too want. Veer should initiate it. they both should be happy.  Rani should be happy because Veer is released. Veer should be happy to see Rani back on feet. What a hug it would be and mostly it's because they are back together

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I would love to see it AK. I am longing for it. But CVS was disappointing me for so long without giving RanVeer scenes we expect.

I think Rish is one of the CVS. Whatever she says come true🀣🀣

I too think Rish is either the stalker or one of the CVs 🀣🀣 She also understands both Veer and Ranisa too well when we don't 🀣🀣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

True I have noticed that too, I use them interchangeably 🀣 I will start saying fast forward and FF for fan fictions now πŸ˜†

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

First time they have separated physically after their marriage  that too 2 days and more

If they separated within the day they met back. so end of day or withing 24 hours they were under ONE ROOF

So they need to show the meet (MILAN)  with actually Veer this time rushing towards her

They need to keep it special as it was their FIRST EVER physical SEPERATION and they unite under one roof after many days

YESSS! First ever physical separation requires an EPIC reunion scene ☺️ I wish I was a CV now, just for this scene 🀣

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago