Promo 22nd and 23rd March

Posted: 3 years ago

AK, our calculations will be right again . Ranveer will come home together either end of Tuesday episode or Wednesday . 

I think after the operation of Rani ,at the courts Veer will too accept he didn't do the accident . Already it's proved he is innocent . So he will be released on Tuesday episode . He might go back to the hospital to check Rani and together they will return home either end of Tuesday episode or Wednesday .

Hope they show Ranveer hug. We deserve it .

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago

Didn't understand what they are saying. Look like the hearing will continue after treatment on the same day. They better give us ranveer moments in the upcoming episodes. ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Rish27

Didn't understand what they are saying. Look like the hearing will continue after treatment on the same day. They better give us ranveer moments in the upcoming episodes. ðŸ˜Š

It's like next day. Isn't it ? Check the clothes of Rani Sa and others. Better finish hearing soon. We want Ranveer scenes .

Wonder whether we will get hospital romance ,Rish? Better be hopeless . If we get it will be in theater only. Last week too they dissappointed us.

Veer susurrendered without giving Ranveer scenes ðŸ¤¦

Now let's hope for bedroom scenes as AK and I wished.😆

Originally posted by caller123

It's like next day. Isn't it ? Check the clothes of Rani Sa and others. Better finish hearing soon. We want Ranveer scenes .

Wonder whether we will get hospital romance ,Rish? Better be hopeless . If we get it will be in theater only. Last week too they dissappointed us.

We have been waiting for bedroom scens ever since they came back from balia. They have been postponing that just like the hospital scenes. I don't know if we can expect either. If ranisa's truth comes out all that might not happen. The best we can expect in this scenario is veer crying on ranis lap. 

Yup, it's the next day. Ranisa wearing her blue saree. The color of defeat. ðŸ¥³

It means the truth will come out. No bedroom scenes. Maybe veer will cry on ranis lap. ðŸ˜‰

When we said no more Dr patient scenes they took it way too seriously. ðŸ¤£

Yup, it's the next day. Ranisa wearing her blue saree. The color of defeat. ðŸ¥³

It means the truth will come out. No bedroom scenes. Maybe veer will cry on ranis lap. ðŸ˜‰

When we said no more Dr patient scenes they took it way too seriously. ðŸ¤£

I think he will cry after operation in the operating theater . We wanted it. Last Monday also they didn't give it. I think Tuesday or Wednesday we will get bedroom scenes. 

Accident truth may not come out but Veer will confess he didn't do the accident post Rani's operation. He won't leave her now.. ( fire symbolism -pole scene)

Well let's wait to see whether they will give us doctor patient scenes. More I want hubby wifey scenes.🤣🤣

We have been waiting for bedroom scens ever since they came back from balia. They have been postponing that just like the hospital scenes. I don't know if we can expect either. If ranisa's truth comes out all that might not happen. The best we can expect in this scenario is veer crying on ranis lap. 

I was disappointed after seeing the promo coz this time also no hospital scenes. Sometimes after releasing Veer, Veer will run over to the hospital. I think we better stay with less hopes. they don't give what we want.😭

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago

I think he will cry after operation in the operating theater . We wanted it. Last Monday also they didn't give it. I think Tuesday or Wednesday we will get bedroom scenes. 

Accident truth may not come out but Veer will confess he didn't do the accident post Rani's operation. He won't leave her now.. ( fire symbolism -pole scene)

Well let's wait to see whether they will give us doctor patient scenes. More I want hubby wifey scenes.🤣🤣

It is when they don't give you husband wife scenes in the hospital you begin to realise Dr patient scenes were not that bad. Something is better than nothing. ðŸ¤£

He is in the same costume next day. Maybe he was sent back to jail. ðŸ˜”

AK, our calculations will be right again . Ranveer will come home together either end of Tuesday episode or Wednesday . 

I think after the operation of Rani ,at the courts Veer will too accept he didn't do the accident . Already it's proved he is innocent . So he will be released on Tuesday episode . He might go back to the hospital to check Rani and together they will return home either end of Tuesday episode or Wednesday .

Hope they show Ranveer hug. We deserve it .

Yea I think it’ll happen the way you’re suggesting. The PH for some reason doesn’t like spending a lot of time/money on hospital scenes. So they’ll be rushed again. Anyhow it’s okay. Just quickly get home and show us some caring scenes. ðŸ˜†