Promo 22nd and 23rd March - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rish27

Yup, it's the next day. Ranisa wearing her blue saree. The color of defeat. πŸ₯³

It means the truth will come out. No bedroom scenes. Maybe veer will cry on ranis lap. πŸ˜‰

When we said no more Dr patient scenes they took it way too seriously. πŸ€£

Ranisa is going to lose  but I don’t think her truth will come out immediately. They have to drag it a bit right? 
Bedroom scenes will come. They need to give us some RanVeer scenes now. It’s been too long πŸ˜† we will see Veer taking care of Rani and Rani emotionally taking care of Veer. IT WILL HAPPEN.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

It is when they don't give you husband wife scenes in the hospital you begin to realise Dr patient scenes were not that bad. Something is better than nothing. πŸ€£

He is in the same costume next day. Maybe he was sent back to jail. πŸ˜”

Yea I think what you and Kate are saying will happen. He will operate and then go back to jail. Next day hearing will wrap up and Rani will still be in the hospital. Then Veer will come to the hospital directly. They won’t come back home unless they’re coming back together β€οΈβ€οΈ MY HEART β€οΈ

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Yea I think it’ll happen the way you’re suggesting. The PH for some reason doesn’t like spending a lot of time/money on hospital scenes. So they’ll be rushed again. Anyhow it’s okay. Just quickly get home and show us some caring scenes. πŸ˜†

Maybe. our hopes shattered this time too. Had a nap just woke up.

caller123 thumbnail

Yea I think what you and Kate are saying will happen. He will operate and then go back to jail. Next day hearing will wrap up and Rani will still be in the hospital. Then Veer will come to the hospital directly. They won’t come back home unless they’re coming back together β€οΈβ€οΈ MY HEART β€οΈ

Cannot wait for this. Hope we see rani waits in the hospital till Veer comes without running around after all she went thorough two major accidents.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Cannot wait for this. Hope we see rani waits in the hospital till Veer comes without running around after all she went thorough two major accidents.

I doubt she will stay in hospital if she conscious and able to walk. πŸ€£

caller123 thumbnail

Last time when Rani went missing Ramdeer took the pistol of Vijay and threatened all. Veer rescued both at that time.

This time when Rani's life in danger Veer does the same he took the pistol and threatens all. I love this side of Veer. He is getting angry for his Rani . He use his anger to save her life. Isn't this possessiveness?

caller123 thumbnail

That's the doubt I too have🀣🀣 she is super girl. Won't be surprised if we se her at courts🀣

𝐒𝐇𝐄 ππ„π‘π’πˆπ’π“π„πƒ! 𝐀 π’π”ππ„π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ π†πˆπ… π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ - 5.  K. DANVERS - Wattpad

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I hope Rani gains consciousness only when Veer is there. She can ask him whether he got free. Then can we get a forehead kiss from Veer to Rani? πŸ€£ my mind is racing now! πŸ€£πŸ€£

flamingoAK thumbnail

Lol hahah πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ so true. Wife mode on, everything else off. 

caller123 thumbnail

I hope Rani gains consciousness only when Veer is there. She can ask him whether he got free. Then can we get a forehead kiss from Veer to Rani? πŸ€£ my mind is racing now! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Not your mind, my mind too. I was even imagining the same whole day since I saw the promo🀣🀣