Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/eKyj1ApJMQg

Hahhhh....this might be the only franchise where with every season lead actors get changed 

First I started 1st season and my eyes were blessed with hot MLs...2nd season ummm not everyone was watchable🥱...but 3rd season again they changed but for atleast my eyes sake all the guys are good looking.... looking forward to it now... lol 🤣

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: elsanna

https://youtu.be/eKyj1ApJMQg

Hahhhh....this might be the only franchise where with every season lead actors get changed 

First I started 1st season and my eyes were blessed with hot MLs...2nd season ummm not everyone was watchable🥱...but 3rd season again they changed but for atleast my eyes sake all the guys are good looking.... looking forward to it now... lol 🤣

which series is this..why I donno lol

recently I watched blueming but dropped mid way..

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

which series is this..why I donno lol

recently I watched blueming but dropped mid way..

2moons the series ka 3 season hai, every season they change main characters 😆 IN season one all were hot and good looking but drama is bit boring, season 2 only one actor was watchable  so dropped it don't know how was the story and now they are comeback with season 3 and again all main characters face has change well atleast in this season both main characters are new characters and all are pretty good looking. watched 2 episode and its going good 😆

anyone watching dragon and big? I think in current BL lot this and love rain is only watchable BL drama😆

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

1) Your first BL drama and how did you end up watching them ?

Sotus and I just really love Krist he is just sooo cuteee so yup watched for him lol🙈❤️

2) Your fav BL drama

My fav is Together With Me as I'm a huge fan of MaxTul😍🔥🙈❤️

3) B Currently  watching ?

C.W: Korean bls--unintentional love story and our dating sim. Thai bls--Chain of Hearts, The Promise, and Past-Senger.

4) Upcoming ones

Many on the list too long to name them all lol🤣🙈

Edited by Jyoti.Kaur - 1 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

I liked the first two episode of BE MY FAV. Omg was so surprised to see Krist as the lead . other guy is so hot. only two episodes are aired right ?

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: EXOL

I liked the first two episode of BE MY FAV. Omg was so surprised to see Krist as the lead . other guy is so hot. only two episodes are aired right ?

Yeah only 2 are out😆 they have so much chemistry together ☺️

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4p1S6-iyGs 

Curious if either of you has seen this. This felt more indie than the usual silly shtick. I have actually finished a BL in full after a while 😆

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4p1S6-iyGs 

Curious if either of you has seen this. This felt more indie than the usual silly shtick. I have actually finished a BL in full after a while 😆

It's written not available in your country, so can't see the video. And it's been a long time since I've watched a BL drama.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Socklet

It's written not available in your country, so can't see the video. And it's been a long time since I've watched a BL drama.

It's the eighth sense. It's got a very unusual somber vibe, very European indie I guess. Not sure you are into that 😆