Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Reading with a pinch of salt do not know what to believe after her previous lives

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Yeah all of us wants the same.from.the story hope.saba won't disappoint us here...

she is fab writer so hope she give us something sensble than the routine how ml is shown between two woman bin pende ka lota....VPS ki clarity purvi ko lekar hi is track ko amazing bnayegi...

Hope he gets into action atleast now...istead bearing around bush...

I loved Thursday's episode the most bcoz of these mixed feelings of VPS...

He was so heartbroken thinking hi bawri cheated him...he couldn't take that purvi can love someone else other than him...the pain he had when he said it's my fault I married her and gave her all rights on me....he definitely has given all.rights to on him...and he was vocal about it during vaipri wedding when purvi apologized of taking him for granted....

Though he said he won't believe even god if he says sakshi could do this it doesn't mean he don't trust purvi...he does trust her that's why even after seeing that video in manas drone he believed her over the video...but he can't deny he saw her hugging karan and saw her going with him on bike....but purvi doesn't know all this she still thinks mukhi is judging her just on basis of this video...ofact that boys hostel incident made him believe the video otherwise he wouldn't have....

At panchayat he was hurt but so soft...he was on pain but he gave the straight look of a mukhi...the way he was saying to panch tha lt he doesn't want to get this panchayat but Mukhiyayni wants to prove herself correct so he has to to fullfill  her wish that line speaks that he still has hope that his bawri can't do that but again he cant forget wht he saw at college...that's why in panchayat he sa want purvi to eat the ladoo so tht he can atleast think that his bawri is not guilty loook at his dillema....

And his monologue finally he accepted that he loves her....but again when she fainted in panchayat he couldn't rush to her as he is still fight with his heart and brain...his heart says his bawri can't do this but his brain says u cnt deny wht u saw.....

One more thing I observed was he is referring himself as purvi husband everywhere even in panchayat....

And when purvi demanded to see the video again his discomfort to see that crap god...

@ bold - yes and yes. atleast start on that path.

@italicized - that was a cute moment. There has to be some heart-to-heart after such emotionally draining days between them.

@underlined - Agree. Purvi does not have the entire picture and she too is judging VPS on the limited information available to her. I am hoping that Monday/Tuesday they atleast talk about this whole Sapola kaand.I have said it before, the evidence in front of VPS and the circumstances were just too much. On her bday he had asked her directly and she lied about being in girls hostel.

Monologues and POV are great and a must. But the fogginess/confusion needs to slowly start going away. I think he harbours some sort of guilt about loving another woman/loving someone else apart from Sakshi. He needs to get over that to do Purvi and their love justice.