Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: darkchocolates

After Shivratri Purvi will bring Sakshi home..But obviously will hide it from Mukhiji..

And after Holi I feel Sakshi's raaz will be out..

But Aayushi did u see the BTS where Pur brought her to the haveli ...she brought her openly with Sudha even Vir is there and Anjali too...then y hide her?????

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

In zee rv show guddan the dead wife came back n she had some spoilt 16 yr old daughter with her too n she was always there till the end n evicted the FL  from the house then leap n all nonsense the whole show was ruined however it wasn't ektas show 

Hope we get a finite track here for sakshi 

They shouldn't drag Sakshi track here ....Saba better handle this track properly πŸ˜‘

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

There was leap eventually n FL n ML are both killed by the first wife then it became story of their daughter n FL again played that role 

Oh God πŸ˜΅

It shouldn't happen like this here πŸ˜”

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't trust anything which Saba says now πŸ˜†

This is going to be a difficult time for Purvi. Whether Sakshi is real or no will come out later. But initially at least Vir will be so overwhelmed on seeing Sakshi that he will forgot everything else...a woman he loved more than life itself suddenly stands before him in flesh n blood...can you imagine his reaction? 

And she will probably either be mentally unstable or at least unable to talk so he will devote himself to looking after her. Bcoz if she is alright, she can directly give away the fact that Prakashi is behind all this.

Our jagatmata will be happy to see that Vir has got Sakshi back n will leave no stone unturned to keep pushing tthem together.

In due course they will show if she is an imposter or is real and if real, is she positive or negative.

According to me, real n positive makes absolutely no sense. How will Vir choose one over the other?

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Sakshi kaisi bhi ho bit mukhi ke liye purvi one and only option honi chahiye...sakshi buri nikli ya imposter nikli to purvi chalegi aisa nahi...

Is track me yeh interesting hog dekhne me ki mukhi kaise react krega ab...usne khud accept kiya hai after sakshi its purvi whom he loved so much...

Mukhi ka dillema dekhne layak hoga but is sabme purvi will be hurt to the core...ek molkki ka tag and then pehli patni ka zinda hona her marriage will be at stake....

Saba bol to rahi hai ki sakshi positive hogi but uske positive hone se complications badhenge...hope she handles this properly....

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope and pray Saba does this track well .... guys get tissues out cause we will be crying along with purvi....πŸ₯²her pain will be hard to watch 😒

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What the FK joke it is so it's Vir and sakshi is the end ..gamevVery good good bye to show 

I can now happily detached my self from Our vir and Purvir

😑

Now bewakoof public still think is Purvi it'd clear from saba interview Purvi will rise and leave and will marry with someone else removing the miolki tag 

The trp is going to further decrease marks mt word ...

This is curse I am giving to team ...

Edited by Kavila - 3 years ago
nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

I don't trust anything which Saba says now πŸ˜†

This is going to be a difficult time for Purvi. Whether Sakshi is real or no will come out later. But initially at least Vir will be so overwhelmed on seeing Sakshi that he will forgot everything else...a woman he loved more than life itself suddenly stands before him in flesh n blood...can you imagine his reaction? 

And she will probably either be mentally unstable or at least unable to talk so he will devote himself to looking after her. Bcoz if she is alright, she can directly give away the fact that Prakashi is behind all this.

Our jagatmata will be happy to see that Vir has got Sakshi back n will leave no stone unturned to keep pushing tthem together.

In due course they will show if she is an imposter or is real and if real, is she positive or negative.

According to me, real n positive makes absolutely no sense. How will Vir choose one over the other?

Manasi.I have a confession to make - I can be the queen of pettiness if the situation arises/demands it. I  am always my own favourite person but during my bouts of pettiness I take it a whole other level. I am rather particular about what I want, how I want it, when I want it. 

This whole Sakshi fiasco is one such situation. For me there can not be any other outcome apart from  -Sakshi being fake,negative, imposter brought in for some drama. I want Purvir love story to be the ONLY possible outcome. Not an after thought, not a second choice, not a kaam chalau thingy. Nada nada nada. And not only that , I want their love story to be free of somebody's daya, sacrifice, balidan, maut ka nateeja , pagal pan yada yada yada yada. Just not interested in that melodrama. The spotlight should always 100% be on them on their own merit and not because of Sakshi's helping hand. Purvi deserves more than that. It matters that they are end game BUT HOW they are end game matters too, to me. 

Sakshi is VPS's beautiful past and makes for wonderful memories.For me it ends there. She will have a place in his heart forever. BUT she stays in the past. Period

I have mentioned this in my other posts. VPS is the key piece here and Purvi needs him by her side. His actions/inactions will make/break her confidence and belief.  The way he has conveyed his unflinching belief in Sakshi and all things her - anything less than that is NOT worth it for Purvi. Infact now it has to be MORE, WAY WAY MORE. WHY should girlfriend settle down for anything less even if its VPS?

This below is from another post- Nez and I had a few exchanges on this!

In the present Purvi should be VPS's one and only. NO questions asked. Waisa single-mindedness determination  chahiye. He needs to vocalize and show through his actions that it's only Purvi for him. That conviction has to come from him.

@bold - I can not even think how they plan to show all that. I have a lot of faith in Muzzu but Saba is not among my favourites right now.

Edited by nycgal - 3 years ago
nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this tag doesnt work properly .

The discussion we had earlier. MY post above is a result of one my moods.πŸ˜‰

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Saba herself said audience were waiting for Sakshi return ...yeh kan hua pata nahinπŸ€ͺ

Uska dimag out hogaya

Uska pasand wala track hame pasarehain