*|| PKK Written Update 18th March 2021 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update 18th March 2021 ||*

The episode begins when Omkar is taking Tara home from the shop, and he asks the shop man how did she get hurt? The shop man said a lady came and dropped her off here and she's unconscious. Omkar asks her about the person who dropped Tara off.

The shop man said that lady left. Omkar left too. Mayura was hiding behind a wall and says she is my daughter and I have come here to give back my daughter. She cries. Mayura's father tells her to calm and makes her understand. 

Omkar takes Tara home and he calls the doctor as well. Doctor comes and checks her, Omkar's mother tells the doctor to check other she will have scar on her face. The doctor says he needs to operate on her. 

Tara gains consciousness. Omkar asks the doctor about the mark on her and doctor said it will go away.  Later on, the food is ready for Tara and Omkar's mother says someone has to take care of her. Tara says she was saved by a angel mother a lady who had a scar on her face. 

Omkar goes to be hospital and asks the nurses about the lady who saved his daughter. Mayura is getting doctor's help. Omkar walks into the doctor's office and sees a lady doctor there and Omkar is relieved. The doctor tells Omkar her assistant will come over and take care of Tara. 

Mayura spoken to the doctor stating what is wrong and how she can get her daughter back. Mayura dresses up as disguise as doctor's assistant.

Precap:-

Mayura is dressed up as a doctor's assistant and come to Omkar's home. Omkar opens the door. 

-Prii  

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you Prii for the WU.🤗

Sutapasima thumbnail

So now mayura has a plan tk get close to her child !! I am sure the facade will slip some time or the other .