Hiding that you're dying.... Unbelievable ! *Current track rant*

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Now this cancer track is getting on my nerves. Why are the makers showing unrealistic and nonsense stuff like Preeti lying to KT about her cancer, Kushala pleading to Preeti to not tell anything to him only because he will breakdown. SERIOUSLY !! Breakdown will happen anyway you cant control that. Makers are so clumsy to handle these sensitive topics. They could have infact shown that Preeti and KT are having a bedroom conversation where Preeti accidentally tells KT the whole truth, that would be a better dramatic situation rather than this lying and hiding stuff. What message are they giving to audience that to keep mouth shut and do not tell family/friends/lovedones about your disease. This is really unbelievable ! I just dont wanna see track from next week anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail

Another nonsense that i am seeing here is like what kind of doctors are treating Preeti like who the hell is her oncologist. She got to know about her tumour 8 months ago and now they are ready for surgery ! What even is all this !! How long and how could they wait for cancer surgery for so long OMG like all these months were they waiting for the tumour to grow like a tree or what ! Rubbish !😡

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear stop finding logic in itv shows or even Bollywood movie.

I have left expecting logic way before.

Just watch Keerti's scenes and enjoy.

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratibob007

Dear stop finding logic in itv shows or even Bollywood movie.

I have left expecting logic way before.

Just watch Keerti's scenes and enjoy.

Sorry but its not easy for a show to rely only on KeerTi's scenes with absolutely no story. This is not matter of logic but basic things, even such basic details aren't been taken care of thats why i had to rant on a seperate thread. Maybe its wrong with me that i am still expecting too much from this show. Anyway wish this track ends asap.

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i am totally upset with kusum's exit. isntvshe supposed to be by her side? she was supporting preeti in her bad times.not even once tarun visited his mother?

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

i am totally upset with kusum's exit. isntvshe supposed to be by her side? she was supporting preeti in her bad times.not even once tarun visited his mother?

Rajeshwari has taken a break. She confirmed that she hasn’t quit the show, she has taken a break.. she will be back... but yeah I agree Kusum was needed for this track.. don’t know why Raj took a break.. but maybe other commitments. 

Tarun/Rati’s character is done for good. It’s ended. The actor playing Tarun is busy with another SSP’s show so.. they won’t show Tarun/Rati anymore lol. But Juhi is still there.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s actually great to watch Rati-Manav’s performance in this whole track. Rati has been phenomenal throughout... Manav has been brilliant. Even Dolly (KT’s mom) was amazing in her scenes with Preeti in the hospital. Though of course she’s being selfish and emotionally blackmailing Preeti.. but that has always been her character.. she’s not a villain.. she just flawed and she was always selfish regarding KT. 

Anyway this track seems to be ending soon.. like next week so that’s good. At least on this show, they don’t drag a track too much. 

Plus whatever we thought regarding surrogacy and it going DSDT way, that clearly didn’t happen. They aren’t even focusing on Furti anymore. We just need to be a lil patient. 

Barring couple loopholes here and there (which happens in all ITV show and done for TRP sake).. I am quite liking this track since the last couple weeks, esp KeerTi’s scenes and focus on them. I love that they aren’t sidelined and Furti isn’t being given importance at all. There is no third angle or love triangle here, which is great. Can’t wait for KT to find out and his reaction and how he supports Preeti. 

However I wonder what track will follow after this 😭

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

It’s actually great to watch Rati-Manav’s performance in this whole track. Rati has been phenomenal throughout... Manav has been brilliant. Even Dolly (KT’s mom) was amazing in her scenes with Preeti in the hospital. Though of course she’s being selfish and emotionally blackmailing Preeti.. but that has always been her character.. she’s not a villain.. she just flawed and she was always selfish regarding KT. 

Anyway this track seems to be ending soon.. like next week so that’s good. At least on this show, they don’t drag a track too much. 

Plus whatever we thought regarding surrogacy and it going DSDT way, that clearly didn’t happen. They aren’t even focusing on Furti anymore. We just need to be a lil patient. 

Barring couple loopholes here and there (which happens in all ITV show and done for TRP sake).. I am quite liking this track since the last couple weeks, esp KeerTi’s scenes and focus on them. I love that they aren’t sidelined and Furti isn’t being given importance at all. There is no third angle or love triangle here, which is great. Can’t wait for KT to find out and his reaction and how he supports Preeti. 

@BOLD Really cant predict anything whats gonna happen after this. I am frightened to see whats happening next. ðŸ˜­

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with you totally.

This show is different from others as they don't drag anything too much.

And best part is Keerti of course.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Rajeshwari has taken a break. She confirmed that she hasn’t quit the show, she has taken a break.. she will be back... but yeah I agree Kusum was needed for this track.. don’t know why Raj took a break.. but maybe other commitments. 

Tarun/Rati’s character is done for good. It’s ended. The actor playing Tarun is busy with another SSP’s show so.. they won’t show Tarun/Rati anymore lol. But Juhi is still there.

The show looks so incomplete without them.