Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Curious what Vansh shoots at in Precap one thing is for sure he is going to want to know what happened when  he was unconscious in woods 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

If it is continuing  from where tv left...this actually  tasteless to watch...games between riansh are always a delight to watch....i just love them going back to their old dynamics...but aryan who was accomplice to kabir, how can he question riddhima....how???riddhima has been fircely  loyal to vansh!

Ishani tried killing riansh's  baby n riddhima ...how can she question vansh's  care n concern??

How is anupriya still in the house??if they show ap is  house arrested and getting tortured mentally...i can understand...but she is legit living ....

What is this whole rs pride about.....crap....ishani got pregnant  with sunny, aryan looses money gambling....n dadi wants aryan to kill riddhima when she is carrying  vansh's  child...ott or television...this will always remain tasteless for me!!!

Second to that....

If it was new n fresh start then I would have liked it but this OTT being in continuation with TV plot doesn't make much sense n very difficult to connect.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Thank you dear for appreciation and I too missed but what to do. VOOT played with us 

For me its Riansh who made to look into ott. They started on high note and yes it is too early to judge them. But then again feels like they are repeating the first track.

We need to know the why factor this time and is she real? None speaking about baby in ott 

Seriously?  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ baby so much on tv and ott forgot and Dadi , oh god. Hope they help us understand by this Saturday at least 10% 

It was RiAnsh popularity that gave the show another chance to survive.....but if makers are still hell bent on the concept of ruining RiAnsh works then they are digging their own grave.

It's too early to say anything n mysteries will take some time to unfold but I sincerely hope that it's not something like what they showed in TV.....the initial betrayal track of RiAnsh.

Hain es avatar mein agar Riddhu Rai Singhanias ki band bajaye to mujhe saabse jayada khusi hogi...... including dadi also.....

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Welcome back dear πŸ€— Missed your WUs. 

I loved today's episode. Interesting and confusing. I just don't understand flipper Dadi. Sorry, if they have shown her badass side on TV at little more then I would have accepted it . Yes, she was grey on TV too, and supported Vansh in revenge track. But this sudden change on OTT, it's soo silly πŸ€£. 

But rest I find very interesting, especially the mysterious Riddhima. Vansh is also getting his USP back. So hoping for the best. 

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Second to that....

If it was new n fresh start then I would have liked it but this OTT being in continuation with TV plot doesn't make much sense n very difficult to connect.

If this is real ridz am sure she is being blackmailed  very badly...she is like leaving footprints for vrs to follow n understand  the situation....

Now coming to the clan...aryan questioning vansh n blaming ridz is actually  ridiculous  to watch...how does he have the courage to do that....when will vrs punish him....if angre or sia had done that...i could relate cuz they have been loyal to vansh from day one...but aryan n ishani...

Anupriya is a murderer  ...she killed uma...how is she living  like a member there..how could ishani take her help??how is ridz so ok about sharing roof with  ishani despite knowing ishani killed her parents  n is remorseless!!!

vallu123 thumbnail

I think they could have addressed  these issues in first two three episodes n slowly built on this new track....

vallu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Welcome back dear πŸ€— Missed your WUs. 

I loved today's episode. Interesting and confusing. I just don't understand flipper Dadi. Sorry, if they have shown her badass side on TV at little more then I would have accepted it . Yes, she was grey on TV too, and supported Vansh in revenge track. But this sudden change on OTT, it's soo silly πŸ€£. 

But rest I find very interesting, especially the mysterious Riddhima. Vansh is also getting his USP back. So hoping for the best. 

Dude she isn't a flipper...she is a bloody hypocrite...like the whole rs clan...the minute aryan said that vansh set house on fire to escape with riddhima....she just lost it...

Vrs is the only bread winner of the family...rest are parasites ..insane ones except sia n angre..she will  love riddhima  only with conditions..she has been that way from the beginning...thappad main ashirward  remember...now she is shit scared that vrs might abandon them for riddhima...isiliye she has started disliking  her...simple

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Dude she isn't a flipper...she is a bloody hypocrite...like the whole rs clan...the minute aryan said that vansh set house on fire to escape with riddhima....she just lost it...

Vrs is the only bread winner of the family...rest are parasites ..insane ones except sia n angre..she will  love riddhima  only with conditions..she has been that way from the beginning...thappad main ashirward  remember...now she is shit scared that vrs might abandon them for riddhima...isiliye she has started disliking  her...simple

yeh, u are right about the slapping. Forgot about that🀒. But yes, Ishani and Dadi can't accept that Vansh was planning to live with Riddhima and his baby without them (by fake their dead).

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
Innocentlove96 thumbnail

If this is real ridz am sure she is being blackmailed  very badly...she is like leaving footprints for vrs to follow n understand  the situation....

Now coming to the clan...aryan questioning vansh n blaming ridz is actually  ridiculous  to watch...how does he have the courage to do that....when will vrs punish him....if angre or sia had done that...i could relate cuz they have been loyal to vansh from day one...but aryan n ishani...

Anupriya is a murderer  ...she killed uma...how is she living  like a member there..how could ishani take her help??how is ridz so ok about sharing roof with  ishani despite knowing ishani killed her parents  n is remorseless!!!

Well it says a lot.....how everyone's saying that everything changed from TV to OTT.....

Well one thing remain constant.....n that's the habit of writers to leave the unexplained loopholes n no proper closure to any track....

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachufan

Loved your analysis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Don't know anything so don't want to comment but want to ask only one question dark means your brother can call your wife bi**** in front of you and I haven't seen I only read Aryan called in front of Vansh aur usne sirf collar pakda

Thank you dear :) 

See if we go with ITV rules calling like that is a sin. However now you need to watch the show in OTT angle where such words or bloodshed and the way things work are very different. 

Yes we all somehow anticipated Vansh to slap Aryan but considering the medium has changed they might not step into those shoes

In ITV if he says that I'm sure Vansh would have given good beating 

so yeah we need to in the medium perspective.