Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vallu123

exactly if it was fresh start...i will obviously  love it...but now..it is hard...aryan after the whole diamond begum fiasco has the audacity to question vrs about his wife involvement....vansh saw everything with his own eyes so did angre......he should hiding in his hole...it was too much...kuch bi!

Exactly where were Aryan's n dadi's so called pride when he teamed up with Kabir to steal the diamonds. It's like they forgot what they showed us on TV n expect us to do same.... idiots those people.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Dadi being matriarch all of sudden isn't surprising actually.... yeah could have done gradually but not so sudden. But being matriarch....she was always one....on TV she played with emotional card n on OTT using authoritative card. For me she is still the same.

The woman who asked her daughter in law that why she didn't die instead of her grandson, the woman who slapped someone without trying to know truth, the woman who became part of cheap plans of her grandson's revenge then this is nothing new.

She has shed off the garb of love.....if going by face value. But for me still the same. Even if in future she turns out be cohort in plans.... still my opinion about her won't change.

I'm not surprised by her turning this way. But overnight turning away is funny. They could do it gradually. But these guys always know to change the 360-degree angle not slowly. 

So I can see where it is coming from.

Also as said we all want to know why the factor of Dadi change, Ridhima doing this. So this factor they are playing with 

But then again I would say if they drag this too much then things get spoiled up. 

So better they reveal something by this Saturday on which they can built up next week 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Exactly where were Aryan's n dadi's so called pride when he teamed up with Kabir to steal the diamonds. It's like they forgot what they showed us on TV n expect us to do same.... idiots those people.

I understand TV - OTT they changed drastically but when she speaks about Pride so much for her blood it never matters. 

Also, these guys are bloody hypocrites yaar. 

No matter how much we talk they are that 

Don't know who will come to change them

They are not flawed characters they are villains