What if ARC wins in the challenge of declaring Child Marriage illegal?

Animegirl180103 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So these are just my thoughts and my only imagination of the storyline. Please don't kill me if you don't like it.

So, Bondita will no longer be his wife but only responsibilty, right? So he will educate her. Bondita loves him and it is clearly visible now. She still feels she is his Pathni. Anirudh too is devastated. But he is doing this for her own good. 

Bondita becomes a barrister and thus accomplishes their dreams. After that she claims that she is an adult and she has the right to get married to her fav person. She proposes Anirudh and this time Anirudh says yes! because now he knows that it is her right and it is not against any social norms!

Happily ever after!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animegirl180103

So these are just my thoughts and my only imagination of the storyline. Please don't kill me if you don't like it.

So, Bondita will no longer be his wife but only responsibilty, right? So he will educate her. Bondita loves him and it is clearly visible now. She still feels she is his Pathni. Anirudh too is devastated. But he is doing this for her own good. 

Bondita becomes a barrister and thus accomplishes their dreams. After that she claims that she is an adult and she has the right to get married to her fav person. She proposes Anirudh and this time Anirudh says yes! because now he knows that it is her right and it is not against any social norms!

Happily ever after!

it may not be that easy. Villagers may rebuke, there may be underage pregnant girls

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

it may not be that easy. Villagers may rebuke, there may be underage pregnant girls

I mean the villagers may call Anirudh for panchayat or a Commitee May be formed to look into it before they make a law 

Animegirl180103 thumbnail

That can happen. Cause if the law gets sanctioned , thousands of marriages would be declared illegal. I wonder if the makers are thinking about the POV too!😆

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Marriageable age for Hindu women was finalized to 14 in 1929 as per history and changed to 18 in 1978.

India still has a high rate of child marriage.

Bon was 8 when she married, maybe she is shown as 12 now.

If they show that time period, maybe Aniruddh will succeed but also realize that just getting laws enacted is not enough.

Note Sati was banned in 1826 by British but Bon was still getting burnt before Aniruddh saved her.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 3 years ago