RaghVi scenes that you wish to see? *Updated - Index of Scenarios* - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Roroo

That’s why once they says I ❤️U to each other, I stop watching ... for me I enjoy fight, hatred, revenge, jealousy, possession 

True. The writing goes downhill after having the leads confess their love for eachother. They make the ML meek and FL carry responsibilities of the whole family on her shoulder. The storyline changes. After marriage, they will rarely been shown taking care of the business. Kitchen and in-laws politics only. Hope they don't lose their spark after marriage. 

Also, it's basically the firsts of everything that excites the audience

Originally posted by CookiesNCream

True. The writing goes downhill after having the leads confess their love for eachother. They make the ML meek and FL carry responsibilities of the whole family on her shoulder. The storyline changes. After marriage, they will rarely been shown taking care of the business. Kitchen and in-laws politics only. Hope they don't lose their spark after marriage. 

Also, it's basically the firsts of everything that excites the audience

So true hope the cvs can keep the charm of the show as long as possible because i really want raghavi to be on my screen for a long time before the writing goes down the hill

Originally posted by MistyDawn

I want them to feel the sexual tension mainly from Raghav's side where he is very aware of her physical proximity to him that is making his heart and mind race in all directions, something he hasnt felt before with any girl ... Him noticing her so closely for the first time realizing how beautiful and fragile she is.. Pallavi has no physical attraction for him atm but she hasnt been this close to any guy..not even Mandhar and that makes her uncomfortable.. that's what I want to see... 

Yes, I think there could be some wonderful scenes depicting her physical awakening. Pallavi is so innocent. We had a glimpse of that from her side when their fingers touched on the keyboard.

Originally posted by libran90

3. Both of them on a mission together. Could be for Kirti and both are linked in some way to her. So both come together to protect her or help her.

I would love to see them collaborate and cooperate in this way. No as friends but as partners who share a mutual goal (ex. save Kirti from a disaster). They would each discover how well they work together which would surprise Raghav who believes he is best alone.

I would love for this to happen .. him sharing his past with her, getting emotional and hugging her when they are in love. Before that phase comes when they are comfortable enough for a hug or even sharing their pain, I want them to feel the sexual tension mainly from Raghav's side where he is very aware of her physical proximity to him that is making his heart and mind race in all directions, something he hasnt felt before with any girl ... Him noticing her so closely for the first time realizing how beautiful and fragile she is.. Pallavi has no physical attraction for him atm but she hasnt been this close to any guy..not even Mandhar and that makes her uncomfortable.. that's what I want to see... 

This is so good to read!! RaghVi becoming friends/having good rapport and then Raghav realising that Pallavi's presence affects him and that he tries to ignore her and push her away from his life. But Pallavi will not be able to understand Raghav's sudden change of behavior and gets hurt. Upon Pallavi's constant questioning, Raghav might blurt out what he feels for her. This will make things awkward for her and she tries to avoid him for sometime. Then they eventually meet again (the very next day lol) and act as though nothing weird transpired between them. They talk business and try to lead things normally but they pretending to act normal will further make things hard for them. 

Gosh I need to stop the story right here. 😆

1. Jealous Raghav- ... Pallavi shows the slides on her laptop and this client guy inches closer to her in the pretext of seeing the slides... Raghav starts pacing up and down the hall... getting all worked up..starts talking in telugu in frustration.. he then calls Farhad and tell him something in his ears... after a while Farhad comes with a projector... Raghav takes her laptop connects it to the projector and has her entire presentation on a big screen for everyone to see... ''aisa sab ko clear dikhega'' he says giving a warning, '' I know what ur doing'' kinda look to the client.. 

Excellent moment, Sister. Raghav using his brain without ruining things for Pallavi's business. 

Originally posted by CookiesNCream

I know. And it's a shame---because clever writing can overcome this boring stage. The key to maintaining the excitement between the jodi after love declararion is to give them a mystery or a mutual goal that they still have to resolve before they can truly be totally together. And once that is resolved---end the show before the daily domestic drama begins.

Originally posted by libran90

Actually, there are lots of them:

1. Pallavi consoling him after a panic attack. She being his shield. And he in that emotional moment opening up to her. Maybe not disclosing the past. Both bonding in that scene without any baggage about their equation.

2. Raghav ignoring Pallavi since she saw his weak side, and she confronting him and telling her fears and she asking him to keep her fears a secret and she will keep his. A very casual humorous yet subtle moment of bonding.

3. Both of them on a mission together. Could be for Kirti and both are linked in some way to her. So both come together to protect her or help her.

4. Okay, a rain moment for sure. Pallavi loves the rain and her being playful in the rain with kids and encouraging Raghav to give in to simple pleasures for a moment, but Mr. Egoist does not give in.😆

5. Return of Anjali, kyunki ek wahi hai jo sab pol patti khol sakti hai. Kisi se to kuch ho nahi raha bhai iss mamle me😆. And she tries to harm Raghav in some way and Pallavi takes it on herself. That would impact Raghav profoundly. There are hardly any people in his life who would take pain for him on themselves.

6. Of course, this is more after Raghav accepts his feelings, which isn't too far in my opinion. This one month is going to be long drawn though. But yes, engaging in his usual Raghav tendencies, hovering around Pallavi, looking for reasons to be around her, trying to be nice (which is difficult) but he will be, displaying all his tendencies which he does for people he loves and more. 

Yahi sab I am looking forward to.

That's a big list right here and I loved reading every point! 😆

Panic attack - yeah, that scenario can be put into good use by the writers! Even Pallavi had this phase of shock/panic attack (well, credits to Raghav😆) Both can seen consoling eachother. 

Raghav ignoring Pallavi. Hayee!! So cute it will be to watch. Pallavi lightly playing around with him and Raghav defensively shuts Pallavi up. Such light hearted and funny scenes to look forward to. 

Rain sequence 👍🏼😆

Hope Anjali is not forgotten by the writers. Pallavi is supposed to meet the Aashram lady to know what exactly happened to Ramaswamy the other day. 

The fact that Pallavi's behavior towards Raghav is chill despite him kidnapping her and threatening her in the middle of an highway. She still visits his house alone with no ounce of fear.🤪 If she does not care much about it, she ain't gonna visit the aashram too. 

I think it would be so interesting if it’s revealed that while 

Raghav behaved like a playboy 

It was all an act 

Becos he is actually a virgin

And while Pallavi is innocent 

She isn’t becos she is a widow 

This would be so so interesting to watch 

She teaching him ways around in the bedroom 

☺️

Originally posted by JalebiJane

I know. And it's a shame---because clever writing can overcome this boring stage. The key to maintaining the excitement between the jodi after love declararion is to give them a mystery or a mutual goal that they still have to resolve before they can truly be totally together. And once that is resolved---end the show before the daily domestic drama begins.

clever writing on ITV is an oximoron!