A teenage girl story

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I read this story in a magazine few years ago , when I am watching Bondita stubbornness I would like to share the story:                                                              A teenage girl wants to give up her  life  and attempted suicide because her crush was not interested in her. She was not ready to listen to her parents advices and doctors counseling.  One day her father mentor came to visit her. She understood that he would also give preachings and reluctant to pay attention to him. He suddenly told that your father is planning to give up his life as he was suffering with heavy losses in business and your mother has become desperate by seeing both of your conditions. Girl was shocked and asked why is her father want to do this stupid thing, because profit and loss are part of business and life. What will happen to her mother if her father give up his life? Mentor asked girl to keep an eye on her father, if possible join his business along with your studies for sometime. “Postpone your suicide plans till your father recovers”. She agreed with him and started taking care of her parents. Slowly she recovered from her pain and shown good progress in studies and father’s business. She understood her worth and her importance in her parents life. (Note: Mentor asked her parents to pretend as depression victims in front of their daughter, so that she will forget her depression).    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

I read this story in a magazine few years ago , when I am watching Bondita stubbornness I would like to share the story:                                                              A teenage girl wants to give up her  life  and attempted suicide because her crush was not interested in her. She was not ready to listen to her parents advices and doctors counseling.  One day her father mentor came to visit her. She understood that he would also give preachings and reluctant to pay attention to him. He suddenly told that your father is planning to give up his life as he was suffering with heavy losses in business and your mother has become desperate by seeing both of your conditions. Girl was shocked and asked why is her father want to do this stupid thing, because profit and loss are part of business and life. What will happen to her mother if her father give up his life? Mentor asked girl to keep an eye on her father, if possible join his business along with your studies for sometime. “Postpone your suicide plans till your father recovers”. She agreed with him and started taking care of her parents. Slowly she recovered from her pain and shown good progress in studies and father’s business. She understood her worth and her importance in her parents life. (Note: Mentor asked her parents to pretend as depression victims in front of their daughter, so that she will forget her depression).    

Nice one bt in track ARC is pretending to make her angry or really doing tat is point.... acc to me ARC is just showing his attitude to bring Bon to track not understanding her mental feel.... so as mentor in real stry understood her feel fr her parents and treated her bt here ARC is standing vth his stubborness of responsibilty so we need Good mentor fr ARC bfre he deals vth Bomditha.... Apart frm stry track nice message written above dear.... 👏👏

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thank you. But previous ARC is very smart where his punishment is also a lesson (like how to ignite fire from sticksand fill the drum from well to motivate team spirit ). 

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mprvn36

Thank you. But previous ARC is very smart where his punishment is also a lesson (like how to ignite fire from sticksand fill the drum from well to motivate team spirit ). 

Yeah buddy the characre ARC which looks as real hero bfre 1 wk fr past 1wk thy cmpletely trashed character ARC  as much as can and go on doing same, at one point it vl b like viewers vl frgt old ARC and watch series or thy vl stop watching current track and remembers old ARC...