A Very Good Spectacular Start / Disappointed with Samar!!!

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Saw the episode on Hotstar and it was amazing but I am really upset with Samar and the way he has been brought up. Now a teenager, he is jealous and has landed Garv in trouble by putting him a car and hurting him!! He used to be soooo close with Pratigya and it is very disappointing to see the kid who was calling Pratigya maa to be like this. He is really Shakti's son..😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Absolutely...Samar is disappointing. 

How come nobody told him that Pratigya was his mother for the first 5-6 years

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes so true. I think a lot of it may be has to do with Shakti constant bickering about favorism. In the scenes, they constantly kept showing Samar & his brother looking at each other, feeling jealous whenever Garv or Kriti were shown love & concern. 

Yup also runs in the blood i guess, Shakti son :(

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's pretty predictable, there needs to be some kind of new twist to introduce conflict. Since Pratigya has her own kids now, attention diversion would have been expected.

But Garv has more than one reason to be SS's favourite, apart from being Kriya's child, he is also Komal's emotional support plus has grown up to be a decent kid, which gives more than one reason for SS's to favour him.

I am happy atleast Kesar is a strong woman now and can give reasonable answers to Shakti!