Krishti Ki Bakaiti - Episode 1

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANS.

Welcome to my Bakaiti space..

I loved the first episode, nice and fast paced. A good amount of Kriya in it.

Plot seems to be based on Krishna and his transition to the dark side i.e his way of justice an eye for eye, by hook or crook. This will clash with Pratigya’s ideology of justice and here we are to witness the rift that has been shown in the promos. The clash with Haryana ke bahubali, will wreak havoc in the lives of Kriya and their kids.

Coming to the episode, quite engaging, summing up in a synopsis the past 9 years, loved how Krishna has not changed at all, the same romantic, talkative, angry lovable man. Pratigya too, now a famous lawyer, same, running away from a romantic Krishna 😁(behoodi )and righteous.

Kriti seems to be choti Pratigya, just as Krishna wanted. Garv is more like Krishna i felt, he loved the heroic charisma of his dad, the beating up of goons & the guns. High Five Garv, same here 😘

Katra Naresh aka Shakti Singh, the new actor has got big shoes to fit in to. I could not help miss Jaswant Menaria, each scene I was picturing the old Shakti but anyway the new Shakti did a good job, found him convincing. So Katra Naresh is back to square 1, he now sees Garv and his kids in the same scenario he was with our beloved Baba. Somehow he has instilled this in Samar and his second child and now they envy Kriya’s kids.

Komal story broke my heart, however, there will be a love interest for her as we are aware so lets see.

Sajjan Singh appears to be changed..but kab tak? Nicely put by Krishna, Bauji yaar Ashiqana hogaye hai. A good change, so now we know where Krishna got his aashiqi trait from, it was there all along just concealed.

ABSOLITELY LOVED all the Kriya moments, truly magical and exactly what I signed up for, that chemistry of theirs is love 🥰🥰🥰There were lot of indications of Krishna’s transition and im happy that Kriya are the central plot, i hope it remains like that.All in all a good episode  The Calm Before the Storm..

If you are still reading, thank you for sticking thru my bakaiti :D

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Nice post.

That Haryana ka Bahubali seems to be dangerous . It would be clash of titans and I could see things moving into court with Pratigya trying to prove that it was not a murder as it was accident.

Intresting things ahead. They have started well .

Edited by GunDaa - 3 years ago
Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: GunDaa

Nice post.

That Haryana ka Bahubali seems to be dangerous . It would be clash of titans and I could see things moving into court with Pratigya trying to prove that it was not a murder as it was accident.

Intresting things ahead. They have started well .

Yes, the guy looks dangerous. Im quite concerned regarding Kriya clash but it is inevitable. Krishna in season 1 too always resorted to guns & fight. He will do the same here, its a reflex reaction for him. Intresting lets see..CVs has started well, hope they continue the pace & story well.

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Yes, the guy looks dangerous. Im quite concerned regarding Kriya clash but it is inevitable. Krishna in season 1 too always resorted to guns & fight. He will do the same here, its a reflex reaction for him. Intresting lets see..CVs has started well, hope they continue the pace & story well.

We will see that . It's just the start of the season and we have to bear this unbearable pain for sometime .😆

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: GunDaa

We will see that . It's just the start of the season and we have to bear this unbearable pain for sometime .😆

haha, yes.
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Seems like a good one.  Will watch.  Can't wait to see our KriYa back🥳

ArjaAddict thumbnail

The best part about the epi was that they had used the same old BGM for everyone.... Be it KriYa , SS or Shakti... Just loved it ! Felt the same vibe as MKAP1 !

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah. Backdrop is, the actor playing shakti trying hard to copy jaswant. Makes it quite weird. 

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

The best part about the epi was that they had used the same old BGM for everyone.... Be it KriYa , SS or Shakti... Just loved it ! Felt the same vibe as MKAP1 !

Edited by Anondo.R - 3 years ago
Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArjaAddict

Agreed, but I felt like there was a bit of variance to the themes. Like Krishna BGM and also Krishna romantic theme, tho the essence was the same.

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Yeah. Backdrop is, the actor playing shakti trying hard to copy jaswant. Makes it quite weird. 

True, initially I thought the same, like his tone especially. He had a big space to fill, I badly missed Shakti. It would have been perfect if he continued.