Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I didn't know that he's on social media ๐Ÿ˜›

JayaBachan thumbnail

This is news to me. I didnโ€™t even know he was on social media to begin with ๐Ÿคฃ

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Will miss his signature style posts,

Love

Z.

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't even knew. 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I didn't know that he's on social media ๐Ÿ˜›

In his announcement he says that he's so rarely on it that he's just ending the pretense.  ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Good. Trying to keep up with Kangana is too overwhelming. We need space.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good for him. Twitter is so toxic and abusive. There are constantly disgusting trends being done against actors. Why should anyone have to put up with that? 

Instagram is not suited to male stars especially older ones. They would look ridiculous posting half-naked photos and showing off their vacations and designer outfits. 

One more benefit is that he won't get forced to post propaganda for politicians now. Ranbir has escaped so much crap just by staying away from social media.

Social media can be pretty lucrative, especially if you can charge lots of $$$ for sponsored posts. Most of the high power celebrities can and have charged over millions of dollars per post on insta for paid partnerships. That way, he might be losing out on potential $$$$ but if he thinks his peace of mind is worth more, good for him.

Cancel culture is something to watch out for though ... that has added a whole new layer to political correctness on social media. You can never tell when and which post of yours will come under scrutiny ... so you have to make it a point to plant picture perfect footprints of your life ... unless you establish a reputation of a loose cannon like Trump.๐Ÿ˜†