Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Ohh!!! Got author's note!! What a great start  writer...Loved it ...Hehe poor Virat, Sai call everyone as her family except him...Update soon...Can't wait for the further twists... And especially reactions of our Khadoos Jasoos Jealous🤭🤭...Continue soon💜

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey that’s a great start this reminds me of the international family day in Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Khichdi somehow😂

glad Sai has someone to fall back on now ❤️

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very good start...I hope there is no love triangle here...and Arjun is positive character...but I am happy as Sai has someone to call family now...loved it...thank you for update...Please update the next part soon...👍🏻

Great first chapter! 👍

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing 

Continue soon 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice story 

Finally sai have someone whom she can consider family 

Please update soon 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful update 

loved it 

please do continue soon

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I know , I am from Andhra and even here girl can marry bhuva's son and vice versa...

I am so excited plz continue

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sairat07

Ohh!!! Got author's note!! What a great start  writer...Loved it ...Hehe poor Virat, Sai call everyone as her family except him...Update soon...Can't wait for the further twists... And especially reactions of our Khadoos Jasoos Jealous🤭🤭...Continue soon💜

Thank you so much. I am glad to hear that. Sai is still stuck on the first day of her marriage.like how virat behaved when sai got him food..I understand that virat was in frustration due to allegations on him...but first impression is the best impression and Sai's first impression about their married life is that she is a farz/ zimmedari to virat.. it's hard to break her walls she builts around her.

Keep reading! I will update on weekends❤️

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DesiiiiGirllll

Hey that’s a great start this reminds me of the international family day in Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and Khichdi somehow😂

glad Sai has someone to fall back on now ❤️

Oh!  I listened the name of that show Sarabhai vs Sarabhai..but never watched it...I don't know hindi at that time😆

Thank you so much. Keep reading. I will update on weekend❤️

Edited by Bibliophile68 - 3 years ago