Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nachiket sounds too good and versatile in Neetu Singh promo. In Holi promo, he's getting drowned out by SMP and Vishal shouting. I hope he stays and Anjali goes instead. So sick of the bias and nepotism on the show. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

In today s promo Neha Kakkar s team seems to be well co ordinated everyone is heard, the songs are relatively better.

Himesh Reshamiya s team more like a chilla chilli match the lead singers are heard loud and clear HR not to be outdone screams in between the other two are reduced to mere spectators, Anjali and Sawai should have been with some one else the other two are flashy and pushy.

Vishal Dadlani s team is the worst he seems to be trotting on a horse with a lasso in hand and the two are muted following him in uncertain terms. He is the lead singer and has reduced them to a chorus...LOL and the team gets a MBD .... hahaha...

True that. I realized it too.

Then I thought maybe Neha realized the contestants are genuinely better singers than her and shut up to save face 🤣

Vishal is jumping around like a lunatic ape, and singing over Nachiket and SMP.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I feel Nihal is better in this than smp..smp ruined the female part

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM329vXKA05/?igshid=1992y1efka21i

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail

I have noticed this week they are promoting ashish Sayli and danish too much

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

I have noticed this week they are promoting ashish Sayli and danish too much

since last few weeks

altgr thumbnail

No new promo except Danish????

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rekha seeking blessings from Pawandeep!! Why don’t they just dedicate a temple to him!!

counsellor thumbnail

Guests looks more under pressure to perform than the contestants ..lol ...Jackie was the only genuine guy whom i enjoyed as guest ...baaki Rekha ko yeh sab karte hue maine kaee baar Dekha :D  

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Rekha seeking blessings from Pawandeep!! Why don’t they just dedicate a temple to him!!

This blessings and all is too much...i mean they never watch themselves when it airs on tv 😂 

It doesn't look like appreciation...they look like fools