Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Keeping Nachiket in Vishal s team is like keeping  a flute along with weeping metal Tin.

A singing bird with braying donkeys.

I feel bad for nachiket

Poor nachiket and his melodious voice is being crashed by these two loud speakers

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

I feel bad for nachiket

Poor nachiket and his melodious voice is being crashed by these two loud speakers

Same here. I'm biting my fingers out of vicarious anxiety for him.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

New promo out of Arunita And Sawai with himesh

Arunita kha gai sawai ko 😁 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by cosmos2021

Keeping Nachiket in Vishal s team is like keeping  a flute along with weeping metal Tin.

A singing bird with braying donkeys.

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

I feel bad for nachiket

well said both of you 👍🏼  If Vishal so gaga over SMP's singing, how come he has not offered a song??Also why Neha not recommended SMP to her brother Tony Kakkar, after all SMP will fit in singing the type of songs and titles Tony come up with 😆 

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 3 years ago
Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Not a Anjali fan but felt bad when I saw the promo of Anjali ,Danish and himesh.

That song doesn't suit her at all and she was not given good parts

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today morning promos out for -

Arunita - Sawai - Himesh

Nihal - Pawandeep - Neha

Danish - Anjali - Himesh

Nachiket - SMP - Vishal

Ashish and Sayli feature in the promo too, but not singing.

in the promo for Vishal’s team, you can only hear Vishal - shouldn’t the contestants sing most. We’re here to vote for them and you’ve got to give them scores. 
Infact even Himesh was singing the main bits. I hope it’s not like that in the main episode

Tambussam12345 thumbnail

I heard nachiket Vishal SMP promo , nachiket didn’t gel with Vishal. Not a good performance. Sorry to say He will probably be in the bottom.

Ashish should have been with Vishal. 

Tambussam12345 thumbnail

The mentor performance is on Saturday or Sunday? 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They’ve added a new promo of Ashish and Sayli in the holi special week.

For the Rishi - Neetu special there are promos of Sawai - Anjali and Danish - Nachiket

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In today s promo Neha Kakkar s team seems to be well co ordinated everyone is heard, the songs are relatively better.

Himesh Reshamiya s team more like a chilla chilli match the lead singers are heard loud and clear HR not to be outdone screams in between the other two are reduced to mere spectators, Anjali and Sawai should have been with some one else the other two are flashy and pushy.

Vishal Dadlani s team is the worst he seems to be trotting on a horse with a lasso in hand and the two are muted following him in uncertain terms. He is the lead singer and has reduced them to a chorus...LOL and the team gets a MBD .... hahaha...