Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am scared that they will start showing Virat and Pakhi scenes as both Aishwarya and Neil must be quarantined together.

they won’t be quarantined together.. 

He tested positive on Thursday and she probably a day or two later... 

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I kind of had a hunch that she could get affected. So it is not really surprising. As much as I do not want to see her onscreen, the circumstances due to which she won't be present in the show is sad. Looking forward to see her recovered soon. Now I just hope that Ayesha is fine. 

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I hope they are quarantined separately. It’s better they do it that way to recover fast right . Otherwise won’t they keep reinfecting each other 

Please don't say so. Was expecting that Aish would at least be quarantined with Neil since they are so close and this was the only positive thing in the mess-  would get pakhi free episodes. She isn't that important for the show to film the scenes even being sick. She should take a rest and take care of herself. Both her and Neil - health above everything else.

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hope that she and Neil recover fast how terrible. 

All things aside, I seriously feel like something weird is happening on the set. I am not even that superstitious but Ayesha's injury, now Neil/Aishwarya getting COVID. Feels like some buri nazar. 

Team should do some havan or something this is getting scary 

FUITV thumbnail

Apparently in another star plus show the set got burnt. These guys should be careful 

Deepika18767 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tfs this is a scary news 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DeePiku

Hope that she and Neil recover fast how terrible. 

All things aside, I seriously feel like something weird is happening on the set. I am not even that superstitious but Ayesha's injury, now Neil/Aishwarya getting COVID. Feels like some buri nazar. 

Team should do some havan or something this is getting scary 

Indeed. It's really getting bad for them nowadays. They should do a havan in the set. All our leads getting injured, sick. Actually in Twitter or other SNS I saw many people who are not happy with Ghum's success. Bohot buri nazar lagi 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Apparently in another star plus show the set got burnt. These guys should be careful 

Yes

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think we should just pray for them to recover fast... 

Neil will have his second covid test probably on Tuesday or Wednesday and if that is negative he should be back by end of the week. Aishwarya will have her next test on Friday or Saturday...

We might not get early episodes as well (tomorrow we will) depending on what they have shot. Let’s support the entire cast, crew and PH and hope they get through this mess soon.. 

just be positive and pray for them.. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Svt611

Kisi ko poore set ki nazar uttarni chahiye...

I agree pehle it was ayeshas injury ab yeah Neil aur aish getting infected sach mein nazar utarna chahiyeh infact koyi hawan karo like yrkkh they always do it