Aishwarya Sharma tests Covid positive - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

I hope aishwarya recovers soon without any issues. God bless her.  but she is NOT a lead actor in my eyes. leads are Sai and Virat. Pp is an integral side character just like bk/aai etc. I know that Promo may have all 3 of them but to the audience this is Sairat's story. Nobody cares about pp character. so pp's absence  doesn't impact the show.  Finally we get a break from her character on screen. Wish it didn't have to be in such unfortunate circumstances. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Svt611

So now both Neil and Aishwarya will be missing... honestly I feel like they should explore pulkit and devyani back story at the moment and keep Holi and separation on hold till neil and Aishwarya are back.... 

they should postpone the Holi track for sure and rather show this... that way audience gets clarity and there is no pressure in on those two as well..

I totally agree with you , they should reveal the back story of devkit and how pulkit got harni , bakki holi wagera baad mein dekhana 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Aishwarya is close to Kishori ma'am and Sonali ma'am as they shoot often with each other,I hope they're okay

I think everyone else tested negative that is why they waited to release the statement till today.. 

I think everyone else tested negative 

But they need to be extremely careful

I hope Ayesha and other cast members dont develop covid too. For now they are negative but depending on time of exposure, theres always a chance. God bless them. Hopefully they will all be extra vigilant on sets. 

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Aishwarya is close to Kishori ma'am and Sonali ma'am as they shoot often with each other,I hope they're okay

even Ayesha bhi , just hope theek hai

I think they’ll deviate to show backstory of devkit of what happened 8years ago.. maybe pulkit telling Sai 

yeah that can be shown and also we will get clarity too

tomorrow Lina.. he said early morning Monday.. if it were next then he would have said next Monday 

oh acha I really bakki sab khyaal rakhe they all need to be extra careful

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

I hope aishwarya recovers soon without any issues. God bless her.  but she is NOT a lead actor in my eyes. leads are Sai and Virat. Pp is an integral side character just like bk/aai etc. I know that Promo may have all 3 of them but to the audience this is Sairat's story. Nobody cares about pp character. so pp's absence  doesn't impact the show.  Finally we get a break from her character on screen. Wish it didn't have to be in such unfortunate circumstances. 

Actually, thinking about the same. How sad it is that only under these circumstances, we can get a pause from her.  We can actually watch the show without getting irritated. 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

oh acha I really bakki sab khyaal rakhe they all need to be extra careful

Yes they need to be very cautious..

I don’t have a right to comment on their personal lives but I feel they should just go to work and Home.. going out to restaurants, travelling to another city etc all put you at risk... 

They need to be careful.. 

Edited by Svt611 - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

I just read the whole article. My god these journalists 😅

I hope they all get vaccinated based on availability and be extra careful