RiAnsh TS: Exploded Emotions, Part 4 updated on page 10

Anudia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey Everyone! This is a Two Shots that I have been thinking about for a while. It's from Vihaan Track. Enjoy:

Part 1

It’s been 1 hour after dinner time. Like always, no one bothered to call Riddhima to sit and eat food with them. Everyone was busy plotting and hating her. No one loved or liked her enough to ask how she was doing. Love. Riddhima chuckled humorlessly. 

When was that ever in her fate? She was always that girl who spread love and happiness in others' lives but void of the same thing in her own life. Everyone is selfish. They always want to be loved and wanted but never willing to do the same for others, Riddhima thought bitterly as she took another gulp of the vodka. 

Entering the room, Vansh closed the door and turned around only to see Riddhima looking at him weirdly. Ever since he started the drama of Vihaan, she always looks at him like that. “Where were you?” He heard her ask and replied in his usual Vihaan tone. “Wah Dollar biwi, you were waiting for me? I like it. I was with Dadi.”

“What were you doing so long with Dadi?” Vansh frowned at the way she spoke. It was slurry, and not in a controlled high pitch voice she talked with him. “Dadi wanted to spend some with her grandson Vansh, so that’s what I did,” Vansh replied while trying to figure out what she was up to. 

Riddhima scoffed hearing him. Of course. “You became VR for the world, Vansh Bhai for Ishani and Sia, Vansh beta for Dadi, Vansh the enemy for Kabir.” Riddhima stopped looking at his eyes and whispered, “But why couldn’t you become my husband, my Vansh?”

Vansh’s heart stopped for a moment looking at the raw pain and emotions in her eyes. It looks so real as if it’s true. What is she playing at? He was lost looking at her eyes that he didn’t realize when she stood in front of him. Her steps were wobbly and she could barely stand on her feet. “You want money right? You will get all the money if you keep being Vansh. I want my Vansh.” Touching his face, “Please become my Vansh.”

Vansh was shocked to see her like that. She is drunk. He can smell the alcohol from her. That’s why she is behaving like that. What the hell is she blabbering? This is some new drama of her. Coming out of his thoughts, he spoke, “Dollar biwi, you are drunk. I didn’t know you had it in you. And you are speaking as if you actually loved Vansh. Weren’t you betraying him?”

Riddhima got mad listening to him and jerked him away. “Lie! I didn’t betray him. It’s all a lie. He betrayed me. I loved him, so much but he didn’t. He thought the worst of me and left me. Just like that, he broke all the promises.” She started crying as she spoke. She was seating on the floor, leaning herself against the bed with the vodka bottle in her hand. 

Vansh fisted his hands listening to her. Again she is lying. And she is calling me a betrayer, Vansh scoffed. “Really, you didn’t betray him. You married him for someone else, just to find evidence against him.” Vansh didn’t care what he spoke or he might get caught in his act. He just wanted to prove her betrayal. 

“Yes, I married him for someone else, to find evidence against him.” Riddhima nodded her head. “But that’s not everything. You don’t know everything.” Vansh shook his head at her and said, “Then, tell me.” Today he will listen to everything, everything she has done. 

“Kabir and I were dating for 2 years. I loved him or that’s what I thought. He told me he was a P.T. teacher. I always dreamt of having someone of my own, a life partner, a family, love, and security. He promised to fulfill all my dreams but with a condition. He told me to find evidence against his biggest enemy, a criminal who is hurting innocents, Vansh Rai Singhania and I agreed.” Vansh fisted his hands. 

“I agree that I entered his life with the intention of sending him to jail because I thought he was bad, dangerous. But everything that happened after was according to him. He was the one who asked me to treat his sister, forcing me to stay here. I even tried to leave when I saw him beating up an innocent man, but he didn’t let me. He forced me to marry him. I didn’t want to marry him because then it would mean I am betraying the sacred bond, the relationship but he threatened to kill my best friend.” Vansh remembered how she wanted to leave the mansion and was against the marriage. 

“He knew that I was here for some reason, he understood I was spying on him. Yet, he married me. Whose fault is that? You get betrayed only when you trust someone. But he never trusted me. So how is it betrayal? His family kept hinting to me me that he is a murderer, he kept threatening me and manhandling me. Hell, he even gifted me a gun on our wedding night. What do you expect me to think of him if not a criminal?” 

Vansh thought about the beginning period of their marriage. It’s true, I wanted her to see me that way like I was some criminal and monster to scare her and make her speak the truth. He got out of his thoughts hearing her speak again.

“I just wanted to bring justice. I wanted to find proof and send him to jail if he indeed committed a crime. I knew he was in the Mafia. But no matter what, he was my husband. I wouldn’t have left him. I would have waited until he came back and started over again. I would never betray the constitution of marriage.” Vansh’s breath hitched. Really? Would she have done it? Is she telling the truth? 

“Then I took a bullet for him. He once didn’t think why would I do it if I wanted to betray him. I could have just let him take the bullet and die. Why would I take a bullet for him if I wanted someone else? I have left my dream of marrying Kabir a long time ago. I didn’t want to be that woman who cheats on her husband.” Riddhima was speaking with a distant look on her face. Her mind was playing everything like a movie. She was too drunk to think of anything.

“Do you realize how hard it was for me? Vansh kept me here as a prisoner, without letting me go outside, taking away my phone. On top of that, his family kept torturing me. Ishani and Mummyji put me into a coal room, Aryan sexually harassed me, Chachi put nails under my feet, they tried to kill me, Anupriya made me walk on glass pieces and so much more. They have always taunted and humiliated me.” Vansh couldn’t believe all this. This many things happened and he never knew? Why didn't she speak of anything?

“I didn’t want the family to break, that’s why I didn’t tell him anything. It’s not like he was going to believe and choose my side anyway. I was tolerating all that because I wanted to stay beside Vansh, I wanted to prove to his family, Kabir, and the world that he is not a killer. I didn’t want anyone pointing their fingers at him. Hell, I even destroyed evidence that was against him just because I didn’t want anyone to use it against him.” 

Vansh was rooted in his place. She destroyed evidence against me. How did she know it was not the truth? Did she go against her morals and principles, just for me? She actually trusted me?

“I was scared to tell him my truth because I was scared he would hate me and not want me in his life. But still, I gathered the courage to confess everything on Karva Chauth. My past, my feelings, everything. But he said he didn’t want to know my past. He said it doesn’t matter what my past is because he will never let it get in between us.”

Vansh remembered how happy he was that she was fasting for him. He thought she values the marriage now. He remembered how she wanted to speak of her past but he didn’t let her because he didn’t want anything else to ruin the moment. 

“But he lied. He lied about protecting me, he lied about not letting my past get in between, he lied about his trust in me, he lied about staying with me forever, he lied about everything. So who is the betrayer now?” Riddhima shouted. Her body shook as she cried vigorously, exploding all the emotions and feelings she had bottled up till now. The alcohol took away all the shells she had built around her and made her vulnerable in front of Vansh. 

Vansh’s heart clenched with pain to see Riddhima so broken. He never realized that behind the strong shell, there was a broken woman who craved love and nothing else. He was so lost in trying to take punish Riddhima that he never calmly thought about her side of the story. His eyes filled with concern when he saw her passing out, exhausted from all the crying.

So this is it! I hope you all loved and enjoyed reading this. Let me know your thoughts in the comments. I will update the next and last part soon. 

See you soon!

Stay Safe. Stay Well. 

INDEX

Part 1: Page 1

Part 2: Page 5

Part 3: Page 8

Part 4: Page 10

Edited by Anudia - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali005 thumbnail

Will be waiting for the next😍

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb 

Update Soon 

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

This is awesome please continue soon.

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is damnnnn good Anudia ❤️❤️❤️ plzzz update soon 

ana-twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This is awesome, please do update soon!!😍

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😍😍🤩🤩

Please update soon....

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well done! 👏Her outburst was long overdue! Her emotions, felt like 😭

He thinks he is innocent what a 🐷, hate his attitude.

Final chapter she shouldn't forgive him and leave him and his so called family. 😡😆

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Love it... cant wait for next part

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Fantastic! 👏

Basically all that I wanted Riddhima to say to Vansh in that swimming pool confrontation.

But damn the writers of this show and their bias.