mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys....I just watched today's episode and wth?

It was so cute that I'm smiling so bad right now. KV was so damn good in each and every freaking emotion, dialogues and representations, same goes with Deb!!

That one dialogue is still playing in my mind.......

Ek toh tum mujhe sir mat bulaaya karo mujhe

And then when Anokhi says that professor nahi hain par mujh bade toh hain na, aur respectable toh....

And then Shaurya only catches the respectable part, totally ignoring what she said about the age gap.....I was all hearts in that scene, going aweee😍😍

He is falling hard and how for her! That end stutter after he asks her not to call him sir was totally adorable.

But these people had to give us this episode on Saturday!!!!!!

What do they know about the fans like us now waiting desperately for Monday morning😭😭

But yeah.....hats off to both KV and Deb. The scenes came out so natural, looked like neither of them were putting absolutely any efforts in acting and I mean it as a compliment!

And also, the look Shaurya had on his face when that idiot goon was trying to touch her. It was like anytime now Shaurya is going to spit fire from his eyes, burning the one touching his Miss Bhalla to hell.

And then again, just the constrast absolutely soft look on Shaurya's face when Anokhi was pushed towards him by the goon and she had her eyes tightly shut. He looked at her like she was a China doll who would break any moment if he even touches him.

Absolutely loved the episode and now I can't wait for Monday morning!😍😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahiii12

Guys....I just watched today's episode and wth?

It was so cute that I'm smiling so bad right now. KV was so damn good in each and every freaking emotion, dialogues and representations, same goes with Deb!!

That one dialogue is still playing in my mind.......

Ek toh tum mujhe sir mat bulaaya karo mujhe

And then when Anokhi says that professor nahi hain par mujh bade toh hain na, aur respectable toh....

And then Shaurya only catches the respectable part, totally ignoring what she said about the age gap.....I was all hearts in that scene, going aweee😍😍

He is falling hard and how for her! That end stutter after he asks her not to call him sir was totally adorable.

But these people had to give us this episode on Saturday!!!!!!

What do they know about the fans like us now waiting desperately for Monday morning😭😭

But yeah.....hats off to both KV and Deb. The scenes came out so natural, looked like neither of them were putting absolutely any efforts in acting and I mean it as a compliment!

And also, the look Shaurya had on his face when that idiot goon was trying to touch her. It was like anytime now Shaurya is going to spit fire from his eyes, burning the one touching his Miss Bhalla to hell.

And then again, just the constrast absolutely soft look on Shaurya's face when Anokhi was pushed towards him by the goon and she had her eyes tightly shut. He looked at her like she was a China doll who would break any moment if he even touches him.

Absolutely loved the episode and now I can't wait for Monday morning!😍😭

Such an amazing episode! I guess they make the week’s last episode amazing and then back to usual nonsense. Though the story is going very nicely! Even Anokhi was being the usual Anokhi without the bhasan. Her bhasan was needed today. 

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Also Shaurya saying she will slowly learn not to call him sirπŸ˜‰ And i was wondering did he forget his dream project?πŸ˜† Sahi h Anokhi k saamne sab bhool jata hπŸ˜† They were so adorable πŸ₯° 

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Such an amazing episode! I guess they make the week’s last episode amazing and then back to usual nonsense. Though the story is going very nicely! Even Anokhi was being the usual Anokhi without the bhasan. Her bhasan was needed today. 

I agree!!! Finally we got To tera howega moment todayyy!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Also Shaurya saying she will slowly learn not to call him sirπŸ˜‰ And i was wondering did he forget his dream project?πŸ˜† Sahi h Anokhi k saamne sab bhool jata hπŸ˜† They were so adorable πŸ₯° 

Yes man!!! And how cutely he said those last lines. I went all awwee😍😍😍😍

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I was laughing so hard when she mentioned the age gap and he just completely ignored that. He is insecure about it bc he said β€œyou think people will have a problem if they see us together or that I’m scared of people” .. totally not what anokhi meant but he was thinking abt people and samaj of seeing them together 

His insecurity of age gap was also nicely highlighted 

So many things in today’s episode .. women’s safety issues, the way he held her when she was pushed to him and her scared face then - his softened gaze at how scared but beautiful she looked. The song. You must keep trying πŸ˜‚ uffff 

maza aagaya and never felt this happy seeing any shows episode before so kudos