Who is the worst character currently on this show

Posted: 3 years ago

Right now my personal favorite is anupamaa mine reason she is the reason all this is happening if she wasn't as dumb and stupid who loves been a doormat inn front of the two worst people that did nothing but insult her give her give  mentle tourture all these years really her mahaanta is boiling my blood I can't blame vnaraj and kavYa when anupamaa is giving them the strings vanraj is looking powerful because anu loves been a doormat over doing it forgot how she shouldn't give him tea and all after affair was exposed so fast she forgot all this and now expects the audience to give her sympathy that's this decision  she took too look after kavYa was so hard and she is a women and all this crap uff and her loved ones even explained to her they don't trust kavYa ignoring them for kavYa . I mean u made it hard for ur self. Choose ur children instead of the Peopel to give u the worst to see and Damme she is  acting like a wife in disguise of them been friends now. Looks like she won't mind even staying with kavYa after her marriage with vanraj in the same roof and let her stay with her in laws showing how mahaan she is instead of explaining to baa how wrong vanraj is. she is agreeing to it. All this problems are happening because of her decision writers are just degrading her character now she is gown back to square one. Self-respect zero 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago

She is getting bashed left right centre 🤣 Coz no one can tolerate cheater husband and sautan in the same house in Indian society this show sending wrong message ... Here she is shouting on Samar,Kinjal who supported her ....thankless idiot like Anupama deserve moron like vanraj and her sautan 🤪

Read comments here 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMV-qAQhtD6/?igshid=1rutev5qhj36e

Anupama is not showing any mahanta 

Anupama did not go with kavya  in police station to  file against  stalker 

When  kavya feel  that stalker still   stalking her. Anupama did go to kavya but at same time she tell samar to call ur father 

Though anupama  did help  kavya  out of humanity  ( we cant accept  anupama stop showing humanity at all as it is anupama personality) but  anupama has not forgotten what kavya  did  to anupama 

Inspite  of helping kavya. Anupama still remember  how vanraj and kavya cheated to anupama 

And anupama did not ask kavya and vanraj  to stay in shah house forever. She clearly told until u both find  new flat u both can stay here  

Anupama clearly  want to say  vanraj   once u  both find new flat u both have to  shift from here 

And clearly  when rakhi said  ki maine suna vanraj  shiv pooja ke baad  doosre ghar shift hone wale hain  then anupama did not tell why vanraj should shift  from here  how can he pay rent as he has no job she doe not feel sad  . Anupama was just sitting as it is 

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago

Easily Anupamaa is still in love with Vanraj. She can wear the garb of self-respect and claim to move on but the fact remains that she will break like a runny egg everytime someone else insults Vanraj, something he rightly deserves most of the time. We know Samar will always have her back, but taking someone's support for granted and insulting that person for another just because you feel it's right is absolutely despicable. She lost my respect some more today.

Rakhi again won my heart. All her taunts were now specific to Vanraj and she gave befitting replies to Kavya.

However I am not sure how their relationship would change since Anupamaa also shut her up for defending Kinjal. I hope she sees the way Paritosh is treating her.

Originally posted by Piyu08

She is getting bashed left right centre 🤣 Coz no one can tolerate cheater husband and sautan in the same house in Indian society this show sending wrong message ... Here she is shouting on Samar,Kinjal who supported her ....thankless idiot like Anupama deserve moron like vanraj and her sautan 🤪

Read comments here 😆

I was actually noticing this lowkey thankless part of her since she refused to go with her mother...

Anu has this tendency for indulging the people who disrespect her and don't really care about her, whilst undervaluing the ones who love and look out for her, whether that's Samar, Kinjal or even her own mother ðŸ¤”

What made this tendency bearable till now that at least she wasn't like this with Vanraj or Kavya (after discovering the affair)... she took no shit from those two and shut them up whenever necessary.

But now she is letting Kavya stay in the house and acting like Vanraj's behaviour with Samar is justified? ðŸ¤“

They are really butchering her character imo...

I think it's unfair to say she's the worst character but she's certainly not the best either (as it is often made to look like in the show)...

Samar, Nandini, Kinjal, Devika, Bapuji and Anu's mom are better than her imo... even Rakhi is better in some ways lol...

Only Vanraj, Kavya, Baa, Toshu, Pankhi are worse than Anu for me atm...

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Easily Anupamaa is still in love with Vanraj. She can wear the garb of self-respect and claim to move on but the fact remains that she will break like a runny egg everytime someone else insults Vanraj, something he rightly deserves most of the time. We know Samar will always have her back, but taking someone's support for granted and insulting that person for another just because you feel it's right is absolutely despicable. She lost my respect some more today.

Rakhi again won my heart. All her taunts were now specific to Vanraj and she gave befitting replies to Kavya.

However I am not sure how their relationship would change since Anupamaa also shut her up for defending Kinjal. I hope she sees the way Paritosh is treating her.

I don't think that is what the CVs intend to show, but that is certainly what it's looking like! 

This Anu and the Anu who asked for divorce, defended Samar, etc. seem like two completely different women 

Anupama is one of the worst role models in the show atm and the CV are shoving her down our throats by showing her as this superhero doormat bahu whose superpowers include giving everyone unnecessary & regressive gyaan

Kinjal needs to smarten up and realize this family is a circus and she is stuck in the house of mirrors..

Originally posted by Piyu08

Read comments here 😆

u know what even vanraj didn't bear that much insults on Instagram than now anupmaa chatacter people just thought that's how he is but anu from a good character to one of the worst its becoming showing the frustration of people's anger I hope writers are able to see this if the lead becaoems week the seriel also 

Mahaanta ki devi Anupama, aur kaun??