Rudrakaal

Forum open 👍❀️

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I wonder how many are watching show and part of IF πŸ˜† it's coming only on Sunday, wished they had telecasted on sat too. 

What you think about the two epis? The commissioner death/not dead is making me obsess, how the heck is he alive? How did he fake death? What about the body or we are supposed to take it as plot hole πŸ˜† and what's the deal with his son suicide? I have a hunch he was probably linked with terrorist gangs and maybe commissioner killed him? Or linked to him somehow? 

And what's the deal with that khadoos lady officer? 

As usual Bhanu Uday is awesome, a big fan since years. Hope SP don't screw it up like arjun/pi/ xyz shows πŸ˜† ajkal crime shows milte hi nahi. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

I liked the first episode that build the base. usually i am not much fond of flash forward as i find them lazy but ITV rarely deploy them so this works. I liked all the characters even ranjan's mother in law she is sorted except the teenage son. Should we have angsty ' no one understands me' drab here too. Lets hope he doesn't bog down future episodes 

They have well established the premise, intrigue i am more interested to see how they establish the lynchpin. how is everything connected

Edited by Pighalta_Bhoot - 3 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh ek Accha show Aaya hai itne dino baad. I will start watching it. Hope it becomes successful.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is a terrific show. Each and every episode is impressive. I am clueless right now but it doesnt seem to me that commisioner's son is anywhere linked to the terrorist groups. But i have doubts on Anshuman's would be GF Sheena. They are probably running a racket where beautiful girls are sent to trap rich teenagers. Sheena could be one of them. Anyway looking forward. πŸ˜†

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

kya hai ye thesis likhoge kya πŸ˜›

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nandini25

Yeh ek Accha show Aaya hai itne dino baad. I will start watching it. Hope it becomes successful.

successful nahi hoga πŸ˜† bas story sahi rahe no faltoo bakwas. 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

kya hai ye thesis likhoge kya πŸ˜›

ache se sochkar likhna tha. thesis socha tha phir laga itna to mene exam mein nahi likha tho sankshipt mein bata diaπŸ˜›

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

ache se sochkar likhna tha. thesis socha tha phir laga itna to mene exam mein nahi likha tho sankshipt mein bata diaπŸ˜›

wah betaji wah 

Thoda to review dedo 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

wah betaji wah 

Thoda to review dedo 

diya tho hai review updar tho dekhoπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

I liked the first episode that build the base. usually i am not much fond of flash forward as i find them lazy but ITV rarely deploy them so this works. I liked all the characters even ranjan's mother in law she is sorted except the teenage son. Should we have angsty ' no one understands me' drab here too. Lets hope he doesn't bog down future episodes 

They have well established the premise, intrigue i am more interested to see how they establish the lynchpin. how is everything connected

The kid is typical teenage angst, it seems Ranjan like all other cop of holly/bolly/tv characters priortised his work over family over and over again. he got some stability in grandma house but again dad dragged him away and he wanted to stay with mom. did u notice how the mom was like 'dehradun chota sheher hai kaise adjust karoge?'πŸ˜† is it a small city? idk

yep the i too want to see more commissioner and the lady officer