Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update

This aryan and chachi inko punishment milni chayiye pehle to

Uske baad bakhi logo ko

Riansh working in team . Shashu babu jeh 50 episode pehle dikhate to abhi tk acha haal hota serial ka

Chlo hope u learnt ur lesson and ott main dikhate ryoke 

They gonna leave saturday  in cliffhanger i feel and monday ko bta chlega how they survived that blast 

I think whatever the shot yesterday might be the continuation or some flashback scenes because seeing the IG story where Ridhima holding the gun and standing like a bandit Queen I think something might have happened I feel it somehow so let’s see maybe the separation happened and don’t know but seeing her holding the gun is giving like thousand thoughts

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

I doubt she will die we know she is alive cause we saw BTS of Vansh and Rhiddima jumping plus she is a main character for the show 

Maybe memory loss or something but right now her IG story where is she holding the gun is giving me some multiple thoughts and don’t know what is going to come true

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Mujhe toh bus kabir a reaction dekhna hai jab Vansh apni entry marega..aur ridhima ke chehri ki smile aur relief dekhna hai ...

Well everyone are waiting for it so yeah tomorrow going to be the last episode for TV so sad but hoping for OTT to rock

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Riddhima is an emotion. And jitu dada said none will die. She may return  as Vihan. Memory loss of Riddhima is quite viral so they can show it. So initially we may got to see Helly as someone else later she will b revealed  as  Riddhima......

Maybe they will be playing the same track you know like Vansh came as Vihaan in the same way she is also trying to come as someone else and then later revealed 

but he came as vihaan has a story now why she’s coming as someone else and also the way she is holding the gun in our IG story it is not something looking at memory loss it is like I am ready to take revenge 

so what are your thoughts

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

taking away MS from her and removing her sindoor is soo symbolic... I dont think Riansh will be together when show will shift to OTT platform.... I can see trio working and plotting individually... 

Don’t know what they are plotting but right now I don’t think Ridhima is in any plotting standard maybe both the leaves are doing something so yeah I think there will be something happening for sure and let’s see

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

Angre doing good job from past 2 episodes. Earlier episode when Riddhima saved Anupriya, I was thinking maybe later Anupriya also can do something positive, which actually happened. But yes, no one is trustable. Riddhima is very brave and strong from starting to now. Let's see how Vansh will save her in next episode.

In the show no one is trustable at the end we don’t know who turns into what Anupriya saving maybe tomorrow she can see you saved my life so I saved Vansh on the day so yeah now I am here to take revenge

Also yes ones will save her but then don’t know what next and angre I really hope he do continue to do some work like this again cannot see him as a most dumbest person in the house

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja-menon

Vansh knows all their faces now. So what will they do in OTT? 

He know their faces but not with proof like Ishani harming his wife and baby he has a proof but Chanchal and Aryan with Kabir as a proof ... no . so he is waiting for that evidence having doubts and evidence is different for Vansh

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

What is good about tomorrow’s episode is the game is not one sided 

It’s played by all the players be it Vansh with his fake NY plan ,Ridz with fake Kabir love ,Aryan-Chachi helping K ,finally K playing his final blow .

Whoever wrote today’s episode is the type of episodes we audience need and I hope they continue it in OTT.

Riansh playing against Kabir ,wow had this been an individual track on its own we would have easily not left TV .

AP saved Vansh but she didn’t take K’s name so maybe it was just fake concern to outsmart K or get into V’s good books .

Chachi and Aryan helping Kabir ,what were they thinking ??

Excited for Vansh’s heroic entry tomorrow 

They are actually giving as you said what the audience want and shift to OTT and I really hope they do continue to give what audience want

To an extent I understand problems are necessary in any show so they better continue it however they shouldn’t be dragged tortured or any kind of over the drama level that’s the only the request

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

god kabir's love for vansh sometimes astonish me. i have never seem more devoted enemy. 

Exactly which is why kava rocks because that kind of obsession which was never shown on Indian television

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Maybe memory loss or something but right now her IG story where is she holding the gun is giving me some multiple thoughts and don’t know what is going to come true

maybe she’s aiming for Kabir