3/10/21 episode discussion | DP, The Bail-buddha!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry, if this title sounds harsh/blunt but its just what dp equates to = a uncontrollable, loose cannon...

-garima was recording the jagat k jasusi on her phone as she was already abreast of his schemes thereby threatening to implicate him..susheela barges in while garima tries to safeguard herself from jaga jasoos....lol, im gonna start callin' em jaga jasus bc i'm too lazy to take their names lol πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜† 😝 ...they bullwhip the jaga jasus gang together before frightening jagat w/ the razor blade & breaking the bargain on his face followed by exiting the scene

-garima is vitalized for susheela returning home but questions about the sudden brake on her dreams...susheela says she's realized her passion for becoming a hero/inspiration in real life & she likes boxing...she says they picked hair styling & boxing organically from dp...she hopes one day dp appreciates their value just like that inspector...

-kusum is exhilarated upon on seeing puttu, garima & susheela jovially dancing  together...

-garima expresses her gratitude to susheela for making her comprehend her aspirations...they have some nice sisterly moments ...they discuss about how they desire to expand onto their dreams...

--jagat informs dp of the kaand by the girls'...kusum says she's aware of this & loathes jagat for his ill-thinking...chanchal tries to question before getting shut by sp....

-dp questions kusum about this deal & she says dp shouldnt be brainwashed by an outsider therefore she counterfeited the allegation...dp decides to ask his daughters about bargaining gunnu/sattu w/o his legal consent...garima says she overheard his conversation in regards to selling thw shop & his wishes with kusum...he rubbishes all this & commands puttu to call gunnu/sattu in person...

-garima's dream scene where the girls are F2F w/ their male counterparts in front of dp...they contest in front of dp as to who gets to take the reigns of k&s...garima advices dp to change his mentality & only then society will change...gunnu/sattu make sure women dont enter k&s + dp gives his consent much to the girls' chagrin...girls are transformed into their male counterparts at this point....how the heck this occur????πŸ˜†

-dp offers gunnu/sattu to be 10% partners in k&s, all get flabbergasted & chanchal ji almost faints πŸ€£....lol jagat deal over so daddy does another deal w/ gunnu/sattu herefirst he deals w/ them in regards to daughters & now k&s...so he's willing to cut their wings ...such an adamant person...

-precap: dp says he's fed up of explaining his daughters to do girlie activities & be chui mui ...susheela gets agitated & garima is rolling her eyes ....pretty much one would be resonating w/ this lol...girls decide to take charge of the store by themselves...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

some favorite candid moments (will post in CG also because these edits just suck lolπŸ˜†) - the sibling bond took my heart & so did kusum's reaction...genuine elder smiling & looking over the mastikor & jovial trio having a blast

https://imgur.com/a/eyVijFY

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

some favorite candid moments (will post in CG also because these edits just suck lolπŸ˜†) - the sibling bond took my heart & so did kusum's reaction...genuine elder smiling & looking over the mastikor & jovial trio having a blast

https://imgur.com/a/eyVijFY

Okay tbh I m in love with terrace decor the twins have done.  Especially that couch in their terrace . They are so creative ...

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Garima going to jagga jasoos lair, Susheela's entry, the twins getting the papers back from jagat. mind-blowing. lowkey thought it was twin telepathy that brought her back but I was pleasantly surprised. looks like they have finally understood what they really want in life and are gonna work for it. susheela's explanation also made a lot of sense to me. and then goat puttu ki entry with Kusum Ji ki smiley. hayeee, Dil le gaye. the sismance was bliss.

jagga jasoos ka hoa tai tai pish because Kusum Ji took a stand for her daughters (finally). I can see her standing up to DP in the near future for them as well. at that time DP will have no one left to control.

the dream sequence was kinda like an identity crisis to me. like someone they were now fighting with themselves (gunnu and sattu are a part of them) to figure out the next move and trying to convince DP. also a highlight to them "yeh toh chore hain." shows that they already know that there is no changing the mindset of their father.

making them 10% partners makes no sense because Ummm, the dude is bankrupt. what was the point either way? not like they are going anywhere and he claims to trust them as the sons of the house. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinki_99

Garima going to jagga jasoos lair, Susheela's entry, the twins getting the papers back from jagat. mind-blowing. lowkey thought it was twin telepathy that brought her back but I was pleasantly surprised. looks like they have finally understood what they really want in life and are gonna work for it. susheela's explanation also made a lot of sense to me. and then goat puttu ki entry with Kusum Ji ki smiley. hayeee, Dil le gaye. the sismance was bliss.

jagga jasoos ka hoa tai tai pish because Kusum Ji took a stand for her daughters (finally). I can see her standing up to DP in the near future for them as well. at that time DP will have no one left to control. honestly, when garima ripped the legal documents in front of him, for some reason i got reminded of duryodhan from MB πŸ˜†the hilarity of that expression  tbh..

the dream sequence was kinda like an identity crisis to me. like someone they were now fighting with themselves (gunnu and sattu are a part of them) to figure out the next move and trying to convince DP. also a highlight to them "yeh toh chore hain." shows that they already know that there is no changing the mindset of their father. oh yes, for sure...it gave away about the thing from the recent promo that was released wherein they came F2F w/ their male counterparts & were in two minds...

making them 10% partners makes no sense because Ummm, the dude is bankrupt. what was the point either way? not like they are going anywhere and he claims to trust them as the sons of the house. honestly, i just loathed him for this bc he made tall claims about k&s being his abode & now, he doesnt mind bargaining w/ gunnu/sattu...earlier, he bargained about getting hitched to his daughters & now bargaining when he's abreast w/ their financial scenario....i feel had it been someone else aside from gunnu/sattu, he wouldve performed the similar deal...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Okay tbh I m in love with terrace decor the twins have done.  Especially that couch in their terrace . They are so creative ...

nice point...i also liked the creativity also...

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinki_99

jagga jasoos ka hoa tai tai pish because Kusum Ji took a stand for her daughters (finally). I can see her standing up to DP in the near future for them as well. at that time DP will have no one left to control.

the dream sequence was kinda like an identity crisis to me. like someone they were now fighting with themselves (gunnu and sattu are a part of them) to figure out the next move and trying to convince DP. also a highlight to them "yeh toh chore hain." shows that they already know that there is no changing the mindset of their father.

making them 10% partners makes no sense because Ummm, the dude is bankrupt. what was the point either way? not like they are going anywhere and he claims to trust them as the sons of the house. 

I always wanted twins to follow their passion and yesterday episode made it.  Initial episode when Garima did hairstyling of Chanchal chachi I was pretty sure she would choose this line and she realised it . 

Second was Susheela dream , her dream was skeptical and was not going through the situation she was. But yesterday I m glad she choose boxing which is still a rare field in india. Not many liked this sport because here it's about self defense and beating.  Susheela as a boxer is a best career also she can choose police department too. Her personality alwayz give me FIR Chandra mukhi Chautala vibes ..🀣

Puttu career as director is good but he needs to learn english and get his education done .

Shishupal can do wonders in catering ...

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I always wanted twins to follow their passion and yesterday episode made it.  Initial episode when Garima did hairstyling of Chanchal chachi I was pretty sure she would choose this line and she realised it . 

Second was Susheela dream , her dream was skeptical and was not going through the situation she was. But yesterday I m glad she choose boxing which is still a rare field in india. Not many liked this sport because here it's about self defense and beating.  Susheela as a boxer is a best career also she can choose police department too. Her personality alwayz give me FIR Chandra mukhi Chautala vibes ..🀣but, my question is, since she can do shaving beards/mustaches, i think it would be interesting to see that too...one thing ill admit about her is that she doesnt shy away from learning new things or getting trained but just needs directions & you can see her straight up focus/dedication ....for example, when gunnu instructed sattu via phone, you can see she definitely has the capability to learn & comprehend the skills..im not coercing her to get explicitly into hair-dressing, but rather im complimenting her in this skill...its quite an peripheric skill in the professional arena where a collaborative team is quite pertinent 

Puttu career as director is good but he needs to learn english and get his education done . pramod bro sikha dega firangi angrezi behn🀣

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Lol Puttu and Pramod are getting along.  He shares everything with puttu ... chota bhai samajhta hai and puttu called him susheela di husband ..

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Second was Susheela dream , her dream was skeptical and was not going through the situation she was. But yesterday I m glad she choose boxing which is still a rare field in india. Not many liked this sport because here it's about self defense and beating.  Susheela as a boxer is a best career also she can choose police department too. Her personality alwayz give me FIR Chandra mukhi Chautala vibes ..🀣

Puttu career as director is good but he needs to learn english and get his education done .

@bold: HAHAHAHAHAHAH does Garima give you Mulayam Singh gulgulay vibes then? 

the ruhails are undoubtedly talented but daddy dearest doesn't let anyone explore it. he keeps them locked in the house so until that is tackled nothing can happen.