Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

I too noticed how happy he was when he saw Rani . I shared that yesterday . He is bit tiff but it's his nature . I saw Birju leaving passing him. Didn't get the symbolism  there. Sometime in the accident spot when Birju sees Rani he might end up confessing his love to Rani . Rani may not know as she will be unconscious .

I too think Veer will arrive late. That day Fahmaan was off somehow . Rather than party I am excited for that. But as they spent a lot on party, they will have 40 mnts of it.

Maybe the worst writers have finally decided to listen to us. we told them we don't want veer to come and save her only when she is bleeding. 

🤣🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I agree. Fahmaan wasn't shooting the day the accident scene was shot. I think they are shooting the remaining now but don't plan on revealing it for the surprise element. I imagine it's some sort of hospital sequence? Not sure. Veer might directly land there and Birju might more strictly than ever before tell Veer to back off. There Birju might also confess his love, who knows.

They spent so much on the party. Like the flowers were legit more than the reception party 🤣 I wish someone throws me that grand of a birthday party once in my life. Maybe Ranisa should adopt me. 🤣

AK, according to fire symbolism Veer should land there and save her. Right ? So something will disturb Birju but Veer will save her. His body double was there. So they might have shot his expressions .

I too hope hospital sequence is there as Ramdeer too hurt. Birju might question Rajawat s again . I don't mind.

Agree ,that party was too high. Rani Sa wanted to prove to Veer how much she does for Rani . But hope her hopes shatter soon and CVS won't drag her truth to come out to Veer till we leave the show.

Leave such a party, I have never got a suprise party on my birthday 🤣🤣I am going to visit Rajawat s on my birthday 🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Ditto agree about the director and expressions. Megha was so apt in the role reversal thing. Veer is stiff but he still gives amazing expressions. See any of the Baliya scenes, damn Fahmaan was good. Even before that, in banters with Rani, it was always clear and concise. Now it's just upon interpretation. Those that see good in him will interpret it that way. But for me, apart from the staring at Rani scenes, he legit just looked like a proud robot of some kind.

It's director 's fault completely . We know how good Fahmaan in his expressions 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

AK, according to fire symbolism Veer should land there and save her. Right ? So something will disturb Birju but Veer will save her. His body double was there. So they might have shot his expressions .

I too hope hospital sequence is there as Ramdeer too hurt. Birju might question Rajawat s again . I don't mind.

Agree ,that party was too high. Rani Sa wanted to prove to Veer how much she does for Rani . But hope her hopes shatter soon and CVS won't drag her truth to come out to Veer till we leave the show.

Leave such a party, I have never got a suprise party on my birthday 🤣🤣I am going to visit Rajawat s on my birthday 🤣

Yea Veer should end up there as per the symbolisms. It depends, if this accident is caused by Ranisa, then he will end up there. If not, then chances are he might not.

Ranisa's end is near. But they keep dragging it. They showed her winning up until now right (and consequently torturing us to death), now she will fall flat starting today/Monday.

I will watch the end of the episode first. Then grab some tissues to watch the INR. 🤣🤣 

I don't even mind if Ranisa wants to adopt me. I can call Viku and Veeru bhai, no problem 🤣 I am probably older than Viku though. So he can call me sister. 🤣🤣

Rish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Maybe the worst writers have finally decided to listen to us. we told them we don't want veer to come and save her only when she is bleeding. 

🤣🤣🤣

Ramu tried to change his change his confession. He was attacked just has he was about to. This will be suspicious.

So imagine this,

Inspector Vijay says "I know you are a doctor and her husband but you were also the prime suspect in her list. I cannot let you go anywhere near her until we figure out what really happened."

If this really happens I will be glued back to the show. 🤣🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Yea Veer should end up there as per the symbolisms. It depends, if this accident is caused by Ranisa, then he will end up there. If not, then chances are he might not.

Ranisa's end is near. But they keep dragging it. They showed her winning up until now right (and consequently torturing us to death), now she will fall flat starting today/Monday.

I will watch the end of the episode first. Then grab some tissues to watch the INR. 🤣🤣 

I don't even mind if Ranisa wants to adopt me. I can call Viku and Veeru bhai, no problem 🤣 I am probably older than Viku though. So he can call me sister. 🤣🤣

I am sure they will end up showing Rani and Ramdeer getting hurt. Not sure batman's arrival . Might show it ,CVS won't like Birju to get the whole credit🤣🤣

I think whole ME will be INR and Rani Sa 's plotting . Birju cannot you get in to her nervous ? She got in to ours and I am fed up of it now.🤣🤣

Pls Birju🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I am sure they will end up showing Rani and Ramdeer getting hurt. Not sure batman's arrival . Might show it ,CVS won't like Birju to get the whole credit🤣🤣

I think whole ME will be INR and Rani Sa 's plotting . Birju cannot you get in to her nervous ? She got in to ours and I am fed up of it now.🤣🤣

Pls Birju🤣

Yea it is Veer's forte to show up like batman anyway, they won't let Birju take that away 🤣🤣 That is the only good thing Veer does in the show after all 🤣

I have high hopes in Birju about getting into Ranisa's head 🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Ramu tried to change his change his confession. He was attacked just has he was about to. This will be suspicious.

So imagine this,

Inspector Vijay says "I know you are a doctor and her husband but you were also the prime suspect in her list. I cannot let you go anywhere near her until we figure out what really happened."

If this really happens I will be glued back to the show. 🤣🤣🤣

ME TOOOOOO. Make Veeru the prime suspect. 🤣🤣 I also saw some meme where Ranisa was in jail in a white saree 🤣 I was like how I wish this was true.

Rish27 thumbnail

Yea it is Veer's forte to show up like batman anyway, they won't let Birju take that away 🤣🤣 That is the only good thing Veer does in the show after all 🤣

I have high hopes in Birju about getting into Ranisa's head 🤣

He tried to pay 50 rupees for ranisa's over-acting. 🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail

ME TOOOOOO. Make Veeru the prime suspect. 🤣🤣 I also saw some meme where Ranisa was in jail in a white saree 🤣 I was like how I wish this was true.

We all want the same . Right?🤣🤣

Birju won't Veer go easily after what happens to Rani and Ramdeer but he will never come between their relationship . Because he values it. 

Going to enjoy Birju torturing both Veer and Rani Sa . It's going to be interesting 🤣🤣