Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Yes 😆 I will admit he looked just happy seeing Rani smile. He wasn't bothered by Birju making Rani happy.

In the beginning after rani first came down I saw him blinking back a few tears. I was wondering how you guys can see the opposite of what I saw - ego. Then I went and rewatched it. Saw the same thing. Glad you are beginning to see what I saw.

However, the look he gave when Birju tried to make her laugh was a look of interest. He wasn't jealous but wasn't as happy as others also. I think Birju will start getting on his nerves soon. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Maybe there is even symbolism in how he bumped in to veer when he was about to go wish rani. Almost as if Birju will come in between them. Maybe bat man will not make an appearance this time. He will arrive late and feel left out. 

Watch out veer, there is a new Hero in town. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Edited by Rish27 - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I can't tell you how excited I am for it 🤣

Me too.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

In the beginning after rani first came down I saw him blinking back a few tears. I was wondering how you guys can see the opposite of what I saw - ego. Then I went and rewatched it. Saw the same thing. Glad you are beginning to see what I saw.

However, the look he gave when Birju tried to make her laugh was a look was of interest. He wasn't jealous but wasn't as happy as others also. I think Birju will start getting on his nerves soon. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Maybe there is even symbolism in how he bumped in to veer when he was about to go wish rani. Almost as if Birju will come in between them. Maybe bat man will not make an appearance this time. He will arrive late and feel left out. 

I too noticed how happy he was when he saw Rani . I shared that yesterday . He is bit tiff but it's his nature . I saw Birju leaving passing him. Didn't get the symbolism  there. Sometime in the accident spot when Birju sees Rani he might end up confessing his love to Rani . Rani may not know as she will be unconscious .

I too think Veer will arrive late. That day Fahmaan was off somehow . Rather than party I am excited for that. But as they spent a lot on party, they will have 40 mnts of it.

caller123 thumbnail

He will get the shocks on monday. Maybe even today. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

The heart doctor might get a heart attack. ðŸ¤£

I said the same when Seema she is going to give him shock treatment s🤣🤣

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I too noticed how happy he was when he saw Rani . I shared that yesterday . He is bit tiff but it's his nature . I saw Birju leaving passing him. Didn't get the symbolism  there. Sometime in the accident spot when Birju sees Rani he might end up confessing his love to Rani . Rani may not know as she will be unconscious .

I too think Veer will arrive late. That day Fahmaan was off somehow . Rather than party I am excited for that. But as they spent a lot on party, they will have 40 mnts of it.

They can show veer looking for Rani all over the party like a maniac. ðŸ¤£

caller123 thumbnail

They can show veer looking for Rani all over the party like a maniac. ðŸ¤£

I think they will show, I don't mind Birju getting on to his nervous . He got in to ours all the time . He should feel how it is.🤣 

Go Birju go🤣 I can eat my popcorns ðŸ¤£

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

However, the look he gave when Birju tried to make her laugh was a look was of interest. He wasn't jealous but wasn't as happy as others also. I think Birju will start getting on his nerves soon. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I will honestly tell you what we see. We do see his pain, we do see his suffering. We also mostly understand him, at least I do. He is traumatized and as a result of that, he is blinded. He doesn't want to hurt Rani on purpose. But we over bash him because every time we praise him even a little, the CVs ruin him. Similarly, why don't we bash Ranisa? Because we know how she is. We spend time bashing Veer because we too love him and want the best out of him 😆 It's reverse psychology friend, only for our sake 😉

But I do think Fahmaan's expressions are so vague nowadays. Kate is right, post the director change, his expressions sometimes make no sense. Even when she came down, that expression can be interpreted in so many ways. I always see it as him standing proudly. The expressions he gave during the samosa scene were good. He genuinely looked happy. In the palace, he just walks around like a proud robot of some kind. That's why during the Birju scene, my interpretation was he looked happy seeing Rani smile but also sad because Rani was sad. He was not as affected by Birju (apart from Birju giving roses to her, he was like glaring at Birju then).

The symbolism you pointed out is interesting! I didn't think of that way. Do share it in the symbolisms thread But it might as well be, if not immediately, something in the future.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I agree. Fahmaan wasn't shooting the day the accident scene was shot. I think they are shooting the remaining now but don't plan on revealing it for the surprise element. I imagine it's some sort of hospital sequence? Not sure. Veer might directly land there and Birju might more strictly than ever before tell Veer to back off. There Birju might also confess his love, who knows.

They spent so much on the party. Like the flowers were legit more than the reception party 🤣 I wish someone throws me that grand of a birthday party once in my life. Maybe Ranisa should adopt me. 🤣

caller123 thumbnail

I will honestly tell you what we see. We do see his pain, we do see his suffering. We also mostly understand him, at least I do. He is traumatized and as a result of that, he is blinded. He doesn't want to hurt Rani on purpose. But we over bash him because every time we praise him even a little, the CVs ruin him. Similarly, why don't we bash Ranisa? Because we know how she is. We spend time bashing Veer because we too love him and want the best out of him 😆 It's reverse psychology friend, only for our sake 😉

But I do think Fahmaan's expressions are so vague nowadays. Kate is right, post the director change, his expressions sometimes make no sense. Even when she came down, that expression can be interpreted in so many ways. I always see it as him standing proudly. The expressions he gave during the samosa scene were good. He genuinely looked happy. In the palace, he just walks around like a proud robot of some kind. That's why during the Birju scene, my interpretation was he looked happy seeing Rani smile but also sad because Rani was sad. He was not as affected by Birju (apart from Birju giving roses to her, he was like glaring at Birju then).

The symbolism you pointed out is interesting! I didn't think of that way. Do share it in the symbolisms thread But it might as well be, if not immediately, something in the future.

You are right. I too thought Rish symbolism will happen at the accident spot but I don't it's then. Accident spot will go according to fire symbolism . 

Previous director built up his character well. This director took him back to square 0 regarding expressions .

flamingoAK thumbnail

You are right. I too thought Rish symbolism will happen at the accident spot but I don't it's then. Accident spot will go according to fire symbolism . 

Previous director built up his character well. This director took him back to square 0 regarding expressions .

Ditto agree about the director and expressions. Megha was so apt in the role reversal thing. Veer is stiff but he still gives amazing expressions. See any of the Baliya scenes, damn Fahmaan was good. Even before that, in banters with Rani, it was always clear and concise. Now it's just upon interpretation. Those that see good in him will interpret it that way. But for me, apart from the staring at Rani scenes, he legit just looked like a proud robot of some kind.