Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Mujhe aisa kyu lagta hai things will come to a head at Ninja's wedding? I think comments will get too much and Mt. Ani and Mt Bon will explode at society together.

Ani will explode at Bon first and Bon will explode at society. Ani will come to her support. Bon's heart must be crushed brutally to get her out of the zone. 

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Mujhe aisa kyu lagta hai things will come to a head at Ninja's wedding? I think comments will get too much and Mt. Ani and Mt Bon will explode at society together.

bon ani ko bhi explode karegi if she gets trigger for her self respect and after that fistances herself from ani and evryone and tab ani ko realise hoga manorama is just one aspect he likes but bon is everything 

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Ani will explode at Bon first and Bon will explode at society. Ani will come to her support. Bon's heart must be crushed brutally to get her out of the zone. 

ani karega par this time bon will may cinfront ani for everything and maybe ani sees bon heart curshed and she qwuestions kaka, society and also ani that now i dont want to be ur zimmedaari and even i dont want any care from you , secondly , if she comes to knoe about azaadi love and ani, she will confront ani , i want ani to realise his. mistakes and not take bon for granted and maybe he realises bon is just small due to emotional immaturity but now i really want her to lose on marriage and love and i cqnt still forgive ani for ewhat he did with bon, he cheated her

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I still want a public apology! Hopefully when the comments get too much and Bon explodes Ani apologizes in public. Wishful thinking I know.

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

bon ani ko bhi explode karegi if she gets trigger for her self respect and after that fistances herself from ani and evryone and tab ani ko realise hoga manorama is just one aspect he likes but bon is everything 

do you still believe this going to happen 😂

ARoadLessWalked thumbnail

Ani: Sorry Manorama I can't help in this mahaan mission of freedom. Shaadi gudde gudiyo ka khel nahi. 

AE: I understand. Azaadi is everything for me and for you Bondita's responsibility is and it should be. Bye, I need to come up with a new plan

Ani: I will always choose Bon over my love for AE🤢

Bon arranges food for Ani and he makes her sit and tries to apologize.

Ani: My intention is not to hurt u.

Bon: I know. You can never hurt me. See, I am so happy now.

Ani: Thank you for understanding. Our relation is unique. In spite of the circumstances of the marriage, I have grown fond of u, as a friend, as a guru to his sishya. This is not the age for all these things. Study

Bon is selectively listening and Ani didn't catch it.

Ani takes a promise from Bon to forget everything and start afresh. Study hard and she promises to herself to start their relation afresh😆

Bon gets ready for school. Ani gives her newspaper and starts explaining its uses. Bon sees an ad about some magical sindoor which can make ur husband yours forever. She asks KSJ for money to buy sindoor and he again brain washes her. How she must win over him otherwise people will say she is a bad wife.

Ani helps some tailor set up his shop in market and requests him to make his daughter study. On the other hand, Bon buys 50 packets of sindoor and comes home, totally lost in her pati babu.

Ani still doesn't get it and asks her where is she lost: in geography, literature or history🤪Do baar pyaar hone par bhi samaj nahi aaya

Bondita said she is immersed in her favorite subject. Anirudh misunderstands it for English 🤣

Epi ends with Ani watching a piece of newspaper cut from the whole. Bon did it for the magical sindoor ad

Thank you for the update❤️

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Azaadi express maregi yah Ani-AE ki shaadi hogi? 

GinniAARAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey Ram! Bon nahi sudharne waali! Aaj atleast Ani track pe hai aaj! Yeh seriously insult karake chodegi khudki!

bondita ka alag hi chal raha hai aab pakka kuch kand karegi yeh😳 nibbi kahin ki

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hayeee aaj main thak gyi bahut jyada kam krke😭

But yeh kya? AT itna khali? Subah 145 pages the pichle AT ke...rat tk 17 pages khtm kiye?

Kuch toh gadbad hai😲

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rikara94

Hayeee aaj main thak gyi bahut jyada kam krke😭

But yeh kya? AT itna khali? Subah 145 pages the pichle AT ke...rat tk 17 pages khtm kiye?

Kuch toh gadbad hai😲

Sab cc gaye Ani se tang aa ke...