Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

When Nandini was asking for help so many people were standing but no one came forward to help her. Only Darsh came and help her even he can't able to see exactly what is going on there.

Really disgusting people !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail

Me 2 felt the same way she was crying no one helped her instead they were enjoying 😡

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes

Me 2 felt the same way she was crying no one helped her instead they were enjoying 😡

Even when he’s helping her, no one can’t not even the ladies

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have read in papers about such things happening . Many don’t want to get into any problem while helping and so don’t help anyone in trouble . They watch and nowadays even Record in their cell phones but don’t help. It is very scary actually 

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

I have read in papers about such things happening . Many don’t want to get into any problem while helping and so don’t help anyone in trouble . They watch and nowadays even Record in their cell phones but don’t help. It is very scary actually 

What’s happening to our country yaar

That’s really disgusting 

What will they do when their kids face the same problem??

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes

Yeah that only😡

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Exactly my point. They want to record such things but have no courage to help the people.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetyz

What’s happening to our country yaar

That’s really disgusting 

What will they do when their kids face the same problem??

I don't think so they have mind only. Otherwise in the dream also they would not think like that.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

True... Even I have come across several such incidents in the papers. Be it an accident or a robbery/attempt to robbery or eve teasing or any such incident, no one comes forward. They either stand and be mute spectators of the incident or record it in their cellphones. 

Insaniyat naam ki koi cheez hi nahi hai... 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Exactly my point. They want to record such things but have no courage to help the people.

Yeah... they can only be mute spectators and that is totally disgusting. 

This is the reason why these criminals have got no fear these days cos they too know that no one will dare to come forward...