Would you want Anokhi to take Shaurya's last name Post Marriage - Page 9

Poll Question :

Post Marriage Should Anokhi change her name?

Poll Choice
Mrs. Anokhi Bhalla
Mrs. Anokhi Shaberwal
Mrs. Anokhi Bhalla Shaberwal
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by ..KpopIsLife..

Exactly the 1st name definitely matters.. like i cant say how much...

So i know someone their first name is Gaylord n last name Fires... just imagine saying it together is just too strange... i would always call him Mr. Fires i just couldnt say both at together otherwise i would lose it...🤪🤣

Oh God poor you controlling your laughter. What were his parents thinking? If it were me I would have got it changed 🤣 Thank fully my parents had better sense but were very uncreative. I am stuck with a common name 🙃 

Waise yeh post Anokhi ki married life ke liye tha, hum log to apne apne dukh-katha mein vyasth ho gaye🤣

Originally posted by ..Peppermint..

Waise yeh post Anokhi ki married life ke liye tha, hum log to apne apne dukh-katha mein vyasth ho gaye🤣

are yaar true. I think mods is going to close this topic soon lol. 

Originally posted by Nomadic_Vibe

For the longest time I really wanted to fall in love and experience all that mushy feely romance but now I have realized that's not going to happen now and now I am mentally preparing myself for the inevitable of arranged matches. My look is like who are you going to find in arrange match with expectations of love marriage with spark and connection and vibe lol. She doesn't get the concept 🤣

U know its funny u say that my co worker was telling me before i met my hubby n got married... she use to say ur man will fall from the sky🤣so maybe ur match will too😉

But anyway, I was a bit stressed because of my covid test, but you people cheered me up😆

I think I can grab a bit of sleep now🤗

Oh God poor you controlling your laughter. What were his parents thinking? If it were me I would have got it changed 🤣 Thank fully my parents had better sense but were very uncreative. I am stuck with a common name 🙃 

Tell me about it🤣

Me too mine is common as well Jyoti..😳

U know its funny u say that my co worker was telling me before i met my hubby n got married... she use to say ur man will fall from the sky🤣so maybe ur match will too😉

Ha ha love the optimism 😄 

Me too i think we all went to far🤣

Like what was the topic again🤣

Originally posted by ..Peppermint..

But anyway, I was a bit stressed because of my covid test, but you people cheered me up😆

I think I can grab a bit of sleep now🤗

Don't worry Think positive Test Negative. Good Night and anytime you need cheering up 😊 

That is true maybe as time goes by who knows we might come across someone too😆

Possibly.. as people ask my hubby is your last name is ( my last name) ..? N poor guy has to say no no.. my last name is different 😆

Kahin log shaurya ko hi naa puchh le ki bhai sahab aap bhi bhalla ho? 🤣

Bechara explain karte thak jaayega ki nahi main shaurya sabharwal hoon yeh Anokhi bhalla hai meri wife..🤣