Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Bhanu seems good for nothing 🤪 Wishful thinking hum sabka.... But nehi Jayenge  He had problem regarding Uday moving out of Lahore for some work purposes, Ekdom shift ho janeka sochenge bhi nehi 😡 He better die there with Mogar 🤬 Bas humare bachcho ko Jane de, jeeney de.... 

I meant help get him back from that graveyard to the safety of the home. Pretty sure he incited Abrar too, coz he was also there with the motive to destroy 😡

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Bhanu Veerji is the most useless character of the show. Usko rakha kyun hai bhai. Nalayak banda hai. Yesterday his sister and aunt were inside fire but all he was doing is holding pagdi. Today also he will run leaving Randheer behind to tackle with Abrar's gunde. Isse achha yeh character rakhte hi nahi

Maine vahi bola yaar, ki isko Randheer ko jaake madad karne ki zaroorat hai aur aaramse apne Bauji ko thaam ke khada hai..others were there to take care of Lalaji, he should have defo helped. Even moving forward, if he is not gonna get Randheer back safe, Veerji kya kar kya rahe ho aap? 😳

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shaadi sequence is being shot now. Raizadas are shooting.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Andhera nehi hoga tho Roshni Ki kadar nehi hogi.... Bhanu is there so that people realise how wonderful Uday is as a brother ❤️ and brother in law 😉

Bhanu needs to go and take care of his prego wife in Amritsar now, instead of inciting more dushmaani and have VashUdHeerRit trapped in the midst of it 🤔

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Share share what you know 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

I meant help get him back from that graveyard to the safety of the home. Pretty sure he incited Abrar too, coz he was also there with the motive to destroy 😡

Abrar was continuously telling his people no one in family should get hurt except Uday so I am sure aise hi nehi marega woh Randheer ko... Kuch tho extreme Hua hoga tabhi... Bhanu ne kuch tho Kia hoga 😡 Jake Biwi ki kheyal rakhna chahiye but nehi danga karna Hai 🤬

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Bhanu needs to go and take care of his prego wife in Amritsar now, instead of inciting more dushmaani and have VashUdHeerRit trapped in the midst of it 🤔

Abhi just wohi Likha Maine 🤣

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Shaadi nehi hogi 😭 Next date August pe shift hogi 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Abrar was continuously telling his people no one in family should get hurt except Uday so I am sure aise hi nehi marega woh Randheer ko... Kuch tho extreme Hua hoga tabhi... Bhanu ne kuch tho Kia hoga 😡 Jake Biwi ki kheyal rakhna chahiye but nehi danga karna Hai 🤬

History is a cyclic poem written by Time — e-ripley: Harold Perrineau as  Mercutio in Romeo... | Harold perrineau, Aesthetic movies, Romeo juliet 1996

Reminds me of Mercutio from Romeo & Juliet 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Abhi just wohi Likha Maine 🤣

Sister GIF | Gfycat