Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Marriage will be postponed coz he is in crutches..saath pheras need the person to walk around the ceremonial fire, and he'd wanna give her that respect too. 

Marriage day pe crutches pe thodi hoga? 😲 He has recovered na? 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Thanks for sharing, Ananya! 🤗

Financial Literacy is important, knowing the value of something and knowing how to use it is imperative for progress. Thanks Kanica Ma'am! This talk is brilliant 👏👏

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Marriage day pe crutches pe thodi hoga? 😲 He has recovered na? 

Abhi tak gira bhi nahi hai, toh uthega kaise 😈

Saying HE might wanna postpone wedding post incident, coz he wants to do Saath Phere on own and he will be injured and not in a state to do that. Amrit might wanna hurry the wedding coz of future uncertainty in the region, so she will put herself in danger to make him stand. But even if he does save her somehow crawling, he might not exactly get well in one instant na, he might have trouble walking even post that for a while, so maybe wedding will then be shifted to August to give him that time.

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/cXcERUFxNDI

He is a nice guy😊

dhun.laagi thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMMGpbIJG_8/

Offscreen pyaar dekho inka [Abrar-Bhanu] 😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Abhi tak gira bhi nahi hai, toh uthega kaise 😈

Saying HE might wanna postpone wedding post incident, coz he wants to do Saath Phere on own and he will be injured and not in a state to do that. Amrit might wanna hurry the wedding coz of future uncertainty in the region, so she will put herself in danger to make him stand. But even if he does save her somehow crawling, he might not exactly get well in one instant na, he might have trouble walking even post that for a while, so maybe wedding will then be shifted to August to give him that time.

Oh! Per that script where Amrit was trying to force him to stand I thought he is going to get up to save Amrit, eventually recover and after that marriage functions.... 🤔 But yes I hope this is the reason behind marriage shifting... This sounds better 👍🏼

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I guess they are making him alright with just one incident 😳. I read that script. It was written something like " He was able to walk normally without support "😕

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Am I mean if I say I loved the baby bits more than the KUDCA set insights? 😛

Like the fam is so cute ~ Sawaan jhula jhulte raho, football match me suddenly bhoot dekha baccho ne, then the last scene where she was so happy with that dress 😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Oh! Per that script where Amrit was trying to force him to stand I thought he is going to get up to save Amrit, eventually recover and after that marriage functions.... 🤔 But yes I hope this is the reason behind marriage shifting... This sounds better 👍🏼

Godman Goddamn GIF - Godman Goddamn Zafarkhan GIFs

That only may happen, ye toh mera logic wala theory hai smiley37

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

I guess they are making him alright with just one incident 😳. I read that script. It was written something like " He was able to walk normally without support "😕

Ross Finger GIF - Ross Finger Friends GIFs

OHKAY. Not making anymore assumptions then. 

Toodles.

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago