BON TO MEET WITH ACCIDENT😭😭

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok guys its just my own view

After knowing whole truth and ARC says yes u r only my responsibility nothing else.... Bon totally broken and leaves the house at night leaving a note to ARC  tat i dont wanna be burden to u anymore,till date i burdened so that even u cant breath properly and lead ur life happily,if possible forgive me.... 

Bon on the way gt into accident with car, and her bag thrown near river during accident, a new guys in bts introduced here, he took Bon to hospital in severely injured state and saved her...

Next morning all are shocked finding Bon not in house and ARC feels too guilty reading the letter.... Kaka blames ARC for wat happened,ARC fills complaint and goea in search of Bon bt couldnt find out... Later ARC goes to village to find out Bon reached there,but to ARC  shock Bon nt reached village, Sumathi trashed ARC after knowing the truth... Sumathi says just fr ths day did u saved my child tat day... ARC says fr sure he vl find whereabts of Bon, bt Sumathi says i dnt have any trust over u anymore, tat day i begged u to save my child which is the biggest mistake of my life, i thought u saved my child but today i lost her becoz f u.... enouf wth u u btr tke care f ur life leave frm here... ARC depressed and goes in search of Bon... bt couldnt get any whereabts... then in home police comes vth Bon's bag .... and tld ths bag found near river... hope Bon committed sucide... ARC  devasted and shouted no all shocked.... All wth no way accepted bt ARC says no Bon is alive...

There in hospital, Bon gt consioisness tat new guy vth his mom seen near her... thy ask who r u bt Bon couldnt speak due to severe accident she seems totally in fear... Doc says now u can take her to home if have headach bring her bk to hosptl... thy too took Bon to home.... that guy says to his mom even i vl search fr her family till tat let she be here, his mom says yup becoz of us she is in ths state so let us tk care of her.... 

Then after  few mnths, ARC family planned for mukth pooja for Bon .... ARC  didnt accept that thrown things here and there and says Bon is alive .... in these months ARC crush over ninja led them to marr .... even here new guys mom seeing Bon's good nature planned her to make her as Bahu as these many days no one come in search of her and even she too didnt speak anything abt her family.... 

Both marr planned in outdoor near mandir for well sake of both sides Marr.... Here finally ARC  sees Bon and gt reunited.... 

And even one mre track can be where Bon forgets past of her life .... when ARC finds whereabte of Bon.. she hides behind new guy and ARC left alone.... 

I know melodrama type but wanna Bon to stay away frm ARC so that he can sense his inner feel for Bon other than society, responsibility type .... 

Edited by rajiraji14 - 3 years ago