liked how Rishabh hit Prithvi with belt

Posted: 3 years ago

I personally enjoyed the scene were Rishabh really took out his anger on Prithvi πŸ˜†, it isn't the first time such a thing has happened either.🀣 But the question in my mind that popped up was that whenever, Prithvi and Karan have a fist fight, Karan also gets hit, there is always a violent reaction to Karan's actions on Prithvi. However, I don't remember a scene where Rishabh was hit by Prithvi. Was there a scene like that? 

The actor playing Rishabh on the show is in a class of his own ! The dynamics in an episode change with him being present ! I miss him in this show !!!Loved the scene too! It’s about time someone beat prithvi since he has β€œ beaten” as to say everyone in their own game and the truth still hasn’t been revealed as to his mis deeds and hatred for the Luthras!3 years man these cvs can drag a plot !!!!!  I really hope once and for all we know why he hates them .... khulasa of  Sherlyn prithvi relation and Mahira a craziness ! Maybe mahesh needs to wake up too and Srishti needs to be successful in finding truths for once ... then they can do a leap !!! Or am I being a loyal fan and hoping for too much !!!πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Nobody can hit rishabh. Even the idea of someone managing to land a hand on rishabh seems odd to me..... like I feel something just isn't right about rishabh getting beat rather than giving a beat πŸ˜†

Also is it just me, but has manit returned looking changed, no just his hair, but his face and physique seems to have changed. He somehow looks even more handsome than I remember β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sammy17

Nobody can hit rishabh. Even the idea of someone managing to land a hand on rishabh seems odd to me..... like I feel something just isn't right about rishabh getting beat rather than giving a beat πŸ˜†

Also is it just me, but has manit returned looking changed, no just his hair, but his face and physique seems to have changed. He somehow looks even more handsome than I remember β˜ΊοΈ

Rishabh/Manit does look better than when he left. Probably has to do a lot with confidence. He is basically the solo male lead in one Balaji show and a Main character (most definitely integral to the plot) of another Balaji show. Importance gives confidence and confidence imbues radiance in ones face.   

Originally posted by taher33

The actor playing Rishabh on the show is in a class of his own ! The dynamics in an episode change with him being present ! I miss him in this show !!!Loved the scene too! It’s about time someone beat prithvi since he has β€œ beaten” as to say everyone in their own game and the truth still hasn’t been revealed as to his mis deeds and hatred for the Luthras!3 years man these cvs can drag a plot !!!!!  I really hope once and for all we know why he hates them .... khulasa of  Sherlyn prithvi relation and Mahira a craziness ! Maybe mahesh needs to wake up too and Srishti needs to be successful in finding truths for once ... then they can do a leap !!! Or am I being a loyal fan and hoping for too much !!!πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

I think you are hoping too much.πŸ˜† Mahira is NOT going anywhere. Her feigning positivity arc just began. This is all leading up to Karan and Mahira cricket team (eventually). πŸ€£

Rishab has the personality where all are afraid of him. Prithvi is afraid of rishab more than karan. 

Prithvi past is connected with rishab. Not karan. So that only time will reveal their problems. 

March 8 is a treat to watch . The face off was good. 

Hope prithlyn will be exposed . Mahesh recovering and prithvi hiding some proof that coukd expose prithlyn are all tge signs writers are showing to us that soon prithlyn to be exposed after almost 4 yrs now. Perhaps on the 1000th episode

There will be something on the 1000th episode .lets qait and see. 

Audiencd been waiting hof prithlyn exposure for ling. Makers are aware of it. Prithvi kritika marriage will take place. Only after that prithlyn will be exposed. 

They might bring property track as well. 

Trp down . They need to move forward. Stiff competition. Starplus shows are going strong. 

So high chances are they are comjng up with prithlyn exposure but the both idiots will still remain in the show. Sherlyn will refuse to divorce rishab .prithvi will refuse to divorce kritika.

Luthras have no choice but to tolerate them further. 

Originally posted by Aniash

Rishab has the personality where all are afraid of him. Prithvi is afraid of rishab more than karan. 

Prithvi past is connected with rishab. Not karan. So that only time will reveal their problems. 

Hope prithlyn will be exposed . Mahesh recovering and prithvi hiding some proof that coukd expose prithlyn are all tge signs writers are showing to us that soon prithlyn to be exposed after almost 4 yrs now. Perhaps on the 1000th episode

Audiencd been waiting hof prithlyn exposure for ling. Makers are aware of it. Prithvi kritika marriage will take place. Only after that prithlyn will be exposed. 

Trp down . They need to move forward. Stiff competition. Starplus shows are going strong. 

So high chances are they are comjng up with prithlyn exposure but the both idiots will still remain in the show. Sherlyn will refuse to divorce rishab .prithvi will refuse to divorce kritika.

Yes prithvi feel intimidated by rishabh, but not by karan.

Originally posted by Aniash

I think the best thing they can do is prithvilyn finally being exposed but by that time the luthra's realise that their property has now been taken over by the duo, so luthra's trying to get their property back should come as a track. 

Manit single handedly spiced up that snooze worthy show barish (as much as I love asha) so I expect nothing less than this πŸ˜†

If someone is interested please make a gif of the scene πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

Manit single handedly spiced up that snooze worthy show barish (as much as I love asha) so I expect nothing less than this πŸ˜†

If someone is interested please make a gif of the scene πŸ˜†

In the season 2 of Baarish the increase in Manit's screen space in comparison with Sharman's wasn't just noticeable it was also extremely apparent. I felt that Asha and Manit had more scenes together in Baarish 2 than Asha and Sharman. πŸ˜†