Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Giving up Garlic ... 😂😂

Are they vampires or related to count dracula by any chance? 

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I mean you only have to youtube search Household rules of Queen Elizabeth” to be able to master the art of flying over the hills and running far away. I can compromise with most things in life, but giving up on garlic is going too darn far. Thou thyself art a fool!? I shalt never give up on thine love for garlic!  Get yo PRIORITIES straight. 👏🏼

Also that you've to stop eating once the Queen is done w her food. What if Im still hungry? 

And no pasta allowed for dinner.

Ennuyi thumbnail

I never liked Meghan, looks like a dubious character to me. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish.

Also that you've to stop eating once the Queen is done w her food. What if Im still hungry? 

And no pasta allowed for dinner.

Also if the Queen puts her purse on the dining table, that means you have 5 minutes left to finish your dinner and wrap things up. I could only hope she’s a slow AF eater 

I didn’t know about the pasta. That’s a definite no from me. I can’t live without pasta and garlic 😐

aish. thumbnail

Also if the Queen puts her purse on the dining table, that means you have 5 minutes left to finish your dinner and wrap things up. I could only hope she’s a slow AF eater 

I didn’t know about the pasta. That’s a definite no from me. I can’t live without pasta and garlic 😐

I mean shes 94...how much could she possibly eat?😆 Also who carries their purse to dinner at their own house every day?

Exactly. Especially someone like me who puts an excessive amount of garlic in her pasta lol. ALSOOO NO POTATOES. Imagine life without French fries.

Lol this is prolly why she's still alive and healthy (&unhappy)

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish.

I mean shes 94...how much could she possibly eat?😆 Also who carries their purse to dinner at their own house every day?

Exactly. Especially someone like me who puts an excessive amount of garlic in her pasta lol. ALSOOO NO POTATOES. Imagine life without French fries.

Lol this is prolly why she's still alive and healthy (&unhappy)

She probably eats 4-5 mouthfuls and is done. Anyone living/eating in the palace would be suffering from indigestion and heartburn because of her. 😅

Man, it sucks to be royalty. I’d be charged for treason on the second day after being seen in McDonalds Drive-Thru shoving fries down my throat. Imagine the headlines. Princess Fetish caught eating chips at Mcdonald’s 🤣

Yeah, thanks to her being alive, we get a public holiday on her birthday..... So LONG LIVE THE QUEEN - I say 🤣

She probably eats 4-5 mouthfuls and is done. Anyone living/eating in the palace would be suffering from indigestion and heartburn because of her. 😅

Man, it sucks to be royalty. I’d be charged for treason on the second day after being seen in McDonalds Drive-Thru shoving fries down my throat. Imagine the headlines. Princess Fetish caught eating chips at Mcdonald’s 🤣

Yeah, thanks to her being alive, we get a public holiday on her birthday..... So LONG LIVE THE QUEEN - I say 🤣

Pardon me, but aren't you Australian?

Also, you'll probably get a day off if and when she croaks. 😆 

aish. thumbnail

That you'd call yourself 'Princess Fetish' hahahahaha😆

ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Given the history of RF, half of what they said might be true. But watching this interview reminded me of the one that Diana gave after her exit. If you watch that video, you could see how Diana pauses in between to gather herself, Meghan's interview was so dramatic ( and also seems quite inspired by Princess Diana), the long pause, the sigh and her cradling her baby bump...... But the internet have had quite a field today. I watched this interview only because I wanted to know what's Harry's current equation with Kate and William, I totally loved the trio. Like Harry said, William have to stick with the Firm, he can't leave his Grandmother and his father. I applaud Both of them for their support and love. Both Harry and William is a good men, it's quite disheartening to see both like this. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Pardon me, but aren't you Australian?

Also, you'll probably get a day off if and when she croaks. 😆 

Yes I am and despite being an Independent constitution, Queen Elizabeth is still considered our “Queen.” She’s even featured on our $5 note 😅

I sure hope you’re right. Not that I’m wishing for her to croak off anytime soon but I would appreciate the holiday to remain regardless 😆