Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What an amazing update... You had just made my morning more amazing and wonderful....

Well Ram and Siya both need to talk about this asap and clear about everything... Siya needs to get over of her guilt and Ram needs to clear this tense atmosphere between them... What both Ram and Siya feeling right now is..

Tu Mera Sapna, Mera Armaan Hai Par,

Shayad Tu Apni Ahmiyat Se Anjaan Hai,

Mujhse Kabhi Bhi Ruth Mat Jana Aap,

Kyuki Meri Duniya Aap Ke Bina Sunsaan Hai...

Well now a days Kranti is missing Ram and Siya way to much as she absent-mindedly only talks about Ram Siya in her every conversation and this not surprising because never ever she had grudges about them in her heart ..  It was just the seed of insecurities sown in her mind about them . Well I think they must go there as afterall they have to face Rajrishi one day and about guilt well I am waiting for Kranti's reaction when she will face Ram Siya after a very long time..

Well I always admire the bond of Lakshman and Siya..They are more like a friend who understand eachother and support each other...

Well Lakshman was really true..

Dooriya Hi Dilo Ko Nazdeek Laati Hai,

Dooriya Hi Ek Dujhe Ki Yaad Dilati Hai,

Door Hokar Bhi Koi Kareeb Hai Kitna,

Dooriya Hi Iss Baat Ka Ehsaas Dilati Hai...

Well waiting to see how they will clear all these things..

Lovely update..

Waiting for the next

Apukar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILuvAnya

I think it was you who has requested the holi part right? 😅 Sorry I don't remember exactly who said, but I know someone wanted to have the holi celebration 🤪

Stay tuned ❣️

Yup, that was me! Thank you so much for keeping Holi in mind, I am excited 😃

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing Update 🥳🥳

Siya felt so bad. Hope Ram Siya talk to each other and sort out everything.

Waiting to see what will happen when Raghuvanshi come to Delhi..

Lakshman and Sita talk were too cute. Every Bhabhi should have a devar like Lakshman.

Ram come soon. Your Siya is waiting for you 😘

Update soon. Waiting for your update 😃

Sonali00 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was so emotional update♥️

Ram Siya feelings perfectly explained.....how much sad and hurt they both are...💔

They should sort it out soon..😌

And about Kranti, everyday she miss Ram n Siya more n more....but she is not accepting this🙄

Let's see how holi bring colors in their life...

Excited for coming updates ☺️

Continue soon😅

Well iss week koi double dhamaka milne ke chances hai🤭

Edited by Sonali170299 - 3 years ago
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Urmila54

What an amazing update... You had just made my morning more amazing and wonderful....

Well Ram and Siya both need to talk about this asap and clear about everything... Siya needs to get over of her guilt and Ram needs to clear this tense atmosphere between them... What both Ram and Siya feeling right now is..

Tu Mera Sapna, Mera Armaan Hai Par,

Shayad Tu Apni Ahmiyat Se Anjaan Hai,

Mujhse Kabhi Bhi Ruth Mat Jana Aap,

Kyuki Meri Duniya Aap Ke Bina Sunsaan Hai...

Well now a days Kranti is missing Ram and Siya way to much as she absent-mindedly only talks about Ram Siya in her every conversation and this not surprising because never ever she had grudges about them in her heart ..  It was just the seed of insecurities sown in her mind about them . Well I think they must go there as afterall they have to face Rajrishi one day and about guilt well I am waiting for Kranti's reaction when she will face Ram Siya after a very long time..

Well I always admire the bond of Lakshman and Siya..They are more like a friend who understand eachother and support each other...

Well Lakshman was really true..

Dooriya Hi Dilo Ko Nazdeek Laati Hai,

Dooriya Hi Ek Dujhe Ki Yaad Dilati Hai,

Door Hokar Bhi Koi Kareeb Hai Kitna,

Dooriya Hi Iss Baat Ka Ehsaas Dilati Hai...

Well waiting to see how they will clear all these things..

Lovely update..

Waiting for the next

Ram and Siya's are beautifully portrait 👍🏻👏🏻

Yes, you are right, she is indeed missing Ram and Siya and is only thinking about them. Let's see how she reacts when she meets them 

Lakshman is really a best friend of Siya, he is her little brother, her devar, her son. And not only him but all the three Raghuvanshi boys are like that to Siya..❤️❤️

Let's see what happens next, stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apukar

Yup, that was me! Thank you so much for keeping Holi in mind, I am excited 😃

Ya 🤩🤩 sure ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Amazing Update 🥳🥳

Siya felt so bad. Hope Ram Siya talk to each other and sort out everything.

Waiting to see what will happen when Raghuvanshi come to Delhi..

Lakshman and Sita talk were too cute. Every Bhabhi should have a devar like Lakshman.

Ram come soon. Your Siya is waiting for you 😘

Update soon. Waiting for your update 😃

Ya.. they don't need to make each other understand by giving a long explaination about their feelings.. their care and eyes are enough to convey the message ❤️

Yes, every bhabhi should have a devar like Lakshman 👏🏻

Stay tuned ❣️

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali170299

It was so emotional update♥️

Ram Siya feelings perfectly explained.....how much sad and hurt they both are...💔

They should sort it out soon..😌

And about Kranti, everyday she miss Ram n Siya more n more....but she is not accepting this🙄

Let's see how holi bring colors in their life...

Excited for coming updates ☺️

Continue soon😅

Well iss week koi double dhamaka milne ke chances hai🤭

They will soon sort it out... ❤️

Let's see what holi festival brings for Kranti 🙄🙂

And about the double update, then today it is not possible 😅😅 but I will surely think in the coming days...

Tab tak, stay tuned ❣️

..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow wow wowwww

This is soooo serene!!!!

I love the musical episodes 🤭

P.s. Lakshman explaining to Siya well that is something unseen! Beautiful dear.

Also am sooo soooooooo excited to read that HOLI celebrations coming soon 😝😝😝❣❣❣🌼🌼

Gonna be so much fun. All of them will be together...omg 🥺🥺🥺♥️

I just hope Kranti gets her realizations by holi. 😔🙏💕

Srinivasan.R thumbnail

Hey dear.. sorry for not commenting on the last two updates...first of all...siya scolded ram...I thought it would not be that serious...but it indeed turned out to be a serious one ....💔...siya ka ithna gussa....not fair for ram...he was like that becoz of the jayanth's incident....I was feeling very bad for ram😔...how emotional he was when he heard those things from his wife 💔...he also left the. home💔...but the consoling session was 🔥🔥🔥...Kya kar Diya yaaaar🤤🤤🤤🤤...ithna hoootttt😄...well... thank you so so so so so so much for considering my request dear😘...love so much..you set my heart on 🔥😂😂😂...and the morning one...how cuteeeeeee 😚😚..siya is feeling guilty for her words....and I myself is feeling somewhat uncomfortable with the conversation 💔💔...ram's heart is made of diamond 💘...please make sure they solve it as soon as possible dear.... despiratly waiting for that scene...I want my ram and siya back to normal 💘💕..well about kranti...she is indeed Missing ram and siya alot...but she's not ready to acknowledge it herself....and lakshman siya💕💕💕..God ....I always lose my heart to this cute bhabi devar 💕😍😘..and indeed waiting for Holi😁😁😁...in Delhi..I think kranti is going to meet ram siya there...I guess...and waiting for ram siya Holi romance😜😜😜... don't take me wrong...I have become mad on them... thank you so much for your updates dear....💓💓💓... thank you for everything you do for us 😊.. waiting for the next... continue soon 🤗❤️...love you 💓...Jai siya ram💓