Is love really that great or patient? : Hema Malini

shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Saw Hema Malini on Indian Idol stage today

They had made a whole video on her life and seeing the video I thought that

she was one of the most famous and successful actresses in her time. Damn she still is so beautiful and so fit and fine. she has a successful political career also

BUT

how did she agree to be the second woman in her husband's life. the husband that  never left his first wife , he still lives with them but she still is satisfied and has never ever badmouthed him.

Does love really gives that much patience or courage?

What really made her stay like that all her life. 

Would any woman in today's age agree to live like that. Well I can say for sure 

NO

edit-:

to clear some people's misunderstanding here I am not sympathizing with a  cheater here but a woman who is in her 70's now and needs the support of her partner more than ever.

Her both daughters are married and have their own families. No matter how much they can be there for hema, there is always an emptiness that remains there. 

Edited by shiva02 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its diff for everyone,for her it was clearly great

Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranimukherjee2

Its diff for everyone,for her it was clearly great

This.

And you can't be sure if she's as happy as she looks.

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm pretty sure she regrets it as well now, but its too late. That's why she made sure her daughters were married on time

Originally posted by: Taify

This.

And you can't be sure if she's as happy as she looks.

but I think she is happy

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Companionship is subjective. Some people find it fine to be with someone who wouldn't be 100% committed to them. That way they also get their freedo kim. It works as a convenient option of love. If this is her case then she might be as satisfied as she looks. Whereas if it was attraction at that point of time like the stories of how D was persistently behind young H then her infatuation got her here and girls in many cases doesn't go for the seperation ways no cause of financial issues only but the stigma attached to divorce. If that's her case then she might have taken her time and built her world happily around the convenience of seeing him sometimes. Now even if she regrets she can only do minimum things.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

First of all Hema went into Dharam's life knowing very well that he was married and father of 4 kids.....no morally right person would do that ...even if the attraction was there...and not even talking about Dharam ji....he gets 80% of the blame..he was the one who married and took vows with his wife and had 4 kids with her...not Hema....and then they both went to become Muslims just so that they could take advantage of the religion...got married and living their life as Hindus....I mean I can't even imagine how low one has to go to be with someone.....The only person I feel bad for is Prakash Deol...his wife....Imagine being in her shoes...😳

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Never understood their relationship - messed up 😳

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Within she knew she did something wrong but its like she gave space to everyone in the Dharmendra family.

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

First of all Hema went into Dharam's life knowing very well that he was married and father of 4 kids.....no morally right person would do that ...even if the attraction was there...and not even talking about Dharam ji....he gets 80% of the blame..he was the one who married and took vows with his wife and had 4 kids with her...not Hema....and then they both went to become Muslims just so that they could take advantage of the religion...got married and living their life as Hindus....I mean I can't even imagine how low one has to go to be with someone.....The only person I feel bad for is Prakash Deol...his wife....Imagine being in her shoes...😳

Well written. You absolutely nailed it. I don't have any respect for Hema or Dharmendra. My support goes to that woman who has lived her life in the shadow. Dharmendra is a USER. 

If I am not mistaken both Jeetendra and late Sanjeev Kumar had proposed to her yet she did, what she did.

Edited by Dimdim - 3 years ago