Anirudh Roy Choudhury AT#43~Tumhari Zimmedari Mere Jeevan Ka Laksh Hai - Page 121

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Arcturus_S

Oh so this is just a celebrity crush. ðŸ˜²

Still I don't want this pagaal insaan as Bon's (not the present patni dharam nibhanewali, the earlier fiesty Bon) love interest.😡 I want someone whose first and only love will be Bon ðŸ¤”

Yeh even ani knows bon oarnidharm ka bhoot nibha rahi hai I want ninja to tell you want bon to be barrister but don’t u think I should make her independent 

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

See, Bon taking a stand for what she wants is typical Bon behaviour. And now she wants Ani's acceptance. She isn't wrong, just a teenager who is entangled in societal norms. Ani also understands that. I think iss case me hum viewers aur Ani ko ek hi cheez chahiye, that Bon forgets patni dharm and focuses on her studies.

Aaj ka epi was not as big a character butchering moment as I was afraid of truly. Kisi ka bhi character itna flip nai mara. Ani is still confused, Bon is still taking a stand, Kaka still wants Ram-Sita, Ninja still wants azaadi. ðŸ¤£

U put my thoughts jo Maine clear mind ae soche see they have not butchered bon character ani knows bon ke man mein koi feelings nahi hai she is just entangled in relations and patni dharm and Kushal grahini ,she won’t be able to be distant from ani but she will sunao ani on polygamy maybe ani will try to insult bon so that she can bring her self respect back 

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Do not Post In THIS Thread