WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/66Wt9WoPWaE 

Another SJ - KSG iv ๐Ÿ˜š

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Is anyone besides me having withdrawal symptoms or still living in a dream that we just saw QH2.0,i was just feeling overwhelmed thinking we waited 8 years to see KaBhi again onscreen and we got them back,i still think if its not the mentality of indian television of not repeating a pair again we might have got back KaBhi long time back.i always wondered this if bollywood could repeat its pairs why television couldnt,im so glad for OTT now, 10 episodes hi sahi lekin kuch toh milta hai,and we can enjoy our favourites,i still cant fanthom we are getting them back and also so many interviews.like those funny interviews of them took me be back when they were shooting QH 1.

Sorry for this emo post but i just had too

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The latest interview I saw of KaBhi. Karan seems irritated with the next season's story ๐Ÿ˜† He's making some weird sort of off face 

bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

does anyone know if the zoom interview with karan was uploaded anywhere else? The youtube video is blocked in my country๐Ÿ˜’

jacinta_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bindasss

does anyone know if the zoom interview with karan was uploaded anywhere else? The youtube video is blocked in my country๐Ÿ˜’

I saw it on twitter,if im not mistaken zooms page but i am not sure if you can get it.i think if you got vpn or something change to india to watch it.sorry if it didnt help much๐Ÿ˜“

jacinta_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

The latest interview I saw of KaBhi. Karan seems irritated with the next season's story ๐Ÿ˜† He's making some weird sort of off face 

I feel he was irritated by the interviewer asking him abt the show too fast.maybe he and surbhi have a contract or something to not reveal much.i think they arent allowed to speak but the interviewer just asked and that got him irritated. Or he was irritated when they interviewer ask surbhi was karan different than now previously he was single and now he is married.i notice changes in his expressions,just a guess.not to sure

Edited by jacinta_91 - 3 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacinta_91

I feel he was irritated by the interviewer asking him abt the show too fast.maybe he and surbhi have a contract or something to not reveal much.i think they arent allowed to speak but the interviewer just asked and that got him irritated. Or he was irritated when they interviewer ask surbhi was karan different than now previously he was single and now he is married.i notice changes in his expressions,just a guess.not to sure

I think both of them are just done answering the same questions. The Spoteboye one they were like, can we ask you questions ๐Ÿคฃ

I'd totally be irritated too, if I have to answer the SAME things a 100 times. These interviewers don't watch the other interviews, is it? Matlab, Har Koi same cheez Puch Raha Hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail

I honestly love the Spoteboye interview the most. The one that just came out. ๐Ÿ˜† I think it's damn natural and genuine and legit off screen. At some point, the interviewer was just like thank you so much, bye ๐Ÿคฃ And they were just shocked, ki itni jaldi. She was like ๐Ÿคฃ 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

he was irriated with the IV not the story. ๐Ÿ˜† because he was the one who announcement SJ had kept it unwraps instead saying maybe ๐Ÿคฃ 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bindasss

zoom IV was related to his personal life. Ksg2.0 ๐Ÿ˜Š well maybe you can check on IG, if you really want to watch