Qubool Hai

🔴QH2.0:Discussion Thread#2🔴 - Page 7

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Antara123

I think both of them are just done answering the same questions. The Spoteboye one they were like, can we ask you questions πŸ€£

I'd totally be irritated too, if I have to answer the SAME things a 100 times. These interviewers don't watch the other interviews, is it? Matlab, Har Koi same cheez Puch Raha Hai. πŸ˜†

these IVs are much much much better than previous ones. At least everything has something new at least one question. πŸ˜† no wonder Karan hates promoting πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I honestly love the Spoteboye interview the most. The one that just came out. πŸ˜† I think it's damn natural and genuine and legit off screen. At some point, the interviewer was just like thank you so much, bye πŸ€£ And they were just shocked, ki itni jaldi. She was like πŸ€£ 

wasn't it more like We have to do so we are doing? πŸ˜† especially SJ who was not in the best of her moods sortish? πŸ˜† I don't know. Maybe just me πŸ˜† 

Anyway the best one is yet to come. Puja Talwar's goodtimes one. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

In total 20 + 1 + Sj had maybe 3/4 IVs? 

Just a few more we say good bye to them. Maybe we already have barring one. But  I still hope there's a few more than one remainingπŸ₯Ί

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I had made a lot of creations. But was too lazy to share. So sharing some now. Do share your thoughts to particular scenes to let the momentum going 

The proposal scene. 

Asad Ahmed Khan work : Full time Shooter Part Time RAW 

Zoya Farooqi making life difficult for Asad Ahmed Khan since Oct 2012 

First look - Blurriest Blurrier Clarity. 

Zee didi saying I have very less tags. 

Trailer. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I have made a ton of gifs sharing some. Rest later on haha. 

QuboolHai2Point0 

Different colouring

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Asad Ahmed Khan 2.0 

Asad x Zoya 2.0 x 2

Teaser had me like. 

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think both of them are just done answering the same questions. The Spoteboye one they were like, can we ask you questions πŸ€£

I'd totally be irritated too, if I have to answer the SAME things a 100 times. These interviewers don't watch the other interviews, is it? Matlab, Har Koi same cheez Puch Raha Hai. πŸ˜†

Yeah i feel them,i was annoyed also seeing that interviewer wasnt creative enough to ask questions.like maybe a never have i segment qubool hai style....you know or they should have ask us we will be the creative audience so kaBhi wont get bored🀣🀣

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

wasn't it more like We have to do so we are doing? πŸ˜† especially SJ who was not in the best of her moods sortish? πŸ˜† I don't know. Maybe just me πŸ˜† 

I guess they are tired promoting,i feel them in a few months time when QH3 comes then again another round of promotions.eventhough im enjoying every single moment of it asni get to see karan and surbhi.they are a delight to my eyes🀩🀩i dont think jamai had that much interviews as Qh,i mean i didnt see so many videos of that show.surprise actually QH have a lot of interviewsπŸ₯°

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Somehow Ankie, you always see it the other way πŸ˜† But yeah this interview was totally like that. But I felt even KSG was somehow feeling that. The previous one he wasn't interested. Idk who she is. Will see when it comes. πŸ˜†

But since they were being themselves without sugar coating a lot of stuff I liked it even more