Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Good and Noble?....Jasmin and Aly's fans are giving acid attack threats and rape threats to Rubina and her sister...They were reported to Maharashtra Cyber crime department...Aly and Jasmine can help by not putting petrol in fire...Account in picture has no DP..a fake account with one follower, What impact is a fake account with one follower will have on his music video? ....Aly has millions of followers..he helped in giving this fan war an exposure....Fan wars are not new, This behavior from Aly is not acceptable...Rahul and Rubina fans are fighting all day...you won't see controversies there because neither Rahul nor Rubina are being part of this....

https://twitter.com/MahaCyber1/status/1367748035124465666?s=20

If this thing seriously happened then I think aly should have taken a stand but I don't think his stand will affect such sick mentalities🤢. Are these people fans rape threat and acid attack😲?? Such people should be beaten blue and black in streets🤬. Now about aly's tweet he didn't support any wrong actions he just supported a good action of spreading positivity and exposing an immature fan so I don't find anything wrong here. And jasmine always tries to stop the negativity. She every time says that don't spread negativity but these cheap and disgusting people never listens to anyone😡. And aly posted a tweet and after that his tweet became a trend so it's not his fault😆. And after that jasmine immediately tried to stop that but I don't think these people will ever listen to anybody🤢

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

If this thing seriously happened then I think aly should have taken a stand but I don't think his stand will affect such sick mentalities🤢. Are these people fans rape threat and acid attack😲?? Such people should be beaten blue and black in streets🤬. Now about aly's tweet he didn't support any wrong actions he just supported a good action of spreading positivity and exposing an immature fan so I don't find anything wrong here. And jasmine always tries to stop the negativity. She every time says that don't spread negativity but these cheap and disgusting people never listens to anyone😡. And aly posted a tweet and after that his tweet became a trend so it's not his fault😆. And after that jasmine immediately tried to stop that but I don't think these people will ever listen to anybody🤢

It didnt trend after his tweet..He tweeted a tag line Jasly fans were trending...he participated in trend...His tweet did not become a trend.. Bottom line...He should not participate in fan wars...

Edited by FruitToasty - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

It didnt trend after his tweet..He tweeted a tag line Jasly fans were trending...he participated in trend...His tweet did not become a trend.. Bottom line...He should not participate in fan wars...

OK it's true he shouldn't have interfered there👍🏼. But I don't think he is responsible for these fan wars because if you are saying it became a trend before his tweet then he is surely not responsible for it but yes he shouldn't have interfered there I accept aly is wrong here👍🏼

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

He wants to spread love by sharing a hate comment from some xyz account 🤪

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He's acting like a teenager

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aur ye fans bhi paglet hai . Arey bhai agar tum log Jasly ka song dislike karoge toh fir wo Jasly fans Rubina ke vedio ko chodenge kya? Stupid people.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Aur ye fans bhi paglet hai . Arey bhai agar tum log Jasly ka song dislike karoge toh fir wo Jasly fans Rubina ke vedio ko chodenge kya? Stupid people.

This shitty fan wars and attacking the contestants are disgusting😡. These people who tweet such nonsense are very unhappy people in their life👎🏼

RockingSunny thumbnail

Seriously it was a bit immature from his part to comment on a edited video😕. But I don't think this recent tweet is wrong😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Each and every fan are attacking each and every contestants and I don't think contestants are responsible for that😕. Not a single contestant is responsible for these dirty attacks and continuous fan wars👎🏼. And I think we can't categories people right?? That's why aly wrote this message not for dirty fans but for his true fans👍🏼. Anyways if someone said nasty abuses to rubina then it's absolutely wrong👎🏼. Nowadays people have no work and do these shitty things on twitter🤢

I agree! Even in BB13, Sid and Asim has moved on long back but their fans r still fighting 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This!!!!!