A Letter to Anirudh (Credit to the original Writer)

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I know, many are sooo disappointed with Anirudh right now.Criticism, bashing, everything is going on everywhere. Among all these, this letter from a dead mother to her lonely son caught my attention and this one deserved a separate post here as per my opinion.

Full credit to the original writer of the letter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMGaOhShONp/?igshid=dyrqrypkio1n

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

I know, many are sooo disappointed with Anirudh right now.Criticism, bashing, everything is going on everywhere. Among all these, this letter from a dead mother to her lonely son caught my attention and this one deserved a separate post here as per my opinion.

Full credit to the original writer of the letter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMGaOhShONp/?igshid=dyrqrypkio1n

This is so beautiful!! Whoever wrote it! Hats off!

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sweety🤗🤗❤️

Thank you for sharing this post !!

It’s written beautifully.. it has mentioned and  described all the dilemma and confusion ani is going through ... wonderful đź‘Ź

Midnight_Sun1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Sweety🤗🤗❤️

Thank you for sharing this post !!

It’s written beautifully.. it has mentioned and  described all the dilemma and confusion ani is going through ... wonderful đź‘Ź

Nimu đź¤—

Hats off to the writer.

The guy who turned into a mother figure for his wife is going through these dilemma & confusion because he doesn't have a mother figure or anyone of that sort to explain the complexity of human emotions to him.đź’” What to say!!!

Edited by Midnight_Sun1 - 3 years ago
nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1

Nimu đź¤—

Hats off to the writer.

The guy who turned into a mother figure for his wife is going through these dilemma & confusion because he doesn't have a mother figure or anyone of that sort to explain the complexity of human emotions to him.đź’” What to say!!!

Yuppp.. he doesn’t have his mother by his side.. his father is .. well let’s not talk about him .. who doesn’t exist in his son’s life!! His brothers are very young and can’t explain him anything if this sort !! And Kaka .. we know how is their tuning with other when it comes to follow the traditions.. so it’s useless .. 

so basically he doesn’t even have a single person tk guide him properly .. I wish Saurabh was there or they had introduced any new friend for ani who could have made him understand little bit what’s actually going on in ani’s life..

So he is alone and confused đź’”

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Sweetu ❤️🤗

This is Beautifully written 

Rightly put in place his current condition. How I wish his mother was there to make him understand or atleast someone.! Irony thing is he going through tough phase now realising what he needed in life and also he is easily being judged.! 

Whoever wrote this âť¤ď¸Ź Thank you so much for this âť¤ď¸Ź

Thank you for sharing it sweetu ❤️