Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't believe these figures.

In real, I believe Rubina was MUCH MUCH HIGHER. Like she didn't even have a competition.. the rest were lagging way behind her. She DOMINATED BB14! BB14 =The Rubina Show. Majority of BB fans were rooting for Rubina.

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

In real, I believe Rubina was MUCH MUCH HIGHER. Like she didn't even have a competition.. the rest were lagging way behind her. She DOMINATED BB14! BB14 =The Rubina Show. Majority of BB fans were rooting for Rubina.

Yup she won with good margin, only Gautam Gulati won with higher margin in BB history.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Rubina rules πŸ˜Ž

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: josh135

Rubina ek taraf baaki saare ek taraf. This was BB this time. She ruled BB totally! Nahi toh bakki sab fans ki itni Rubina se jalti nahi πŸ˜‚ why do you guys make posts only on rubina, make on others or your favs no. Pura time rubina rubina.. so obsessed i tell you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not jealous.....just disgusted....to be jealous of someone....they have to be better than you.....which she is not.....she is such an arrogant, disgusting , full of superiority complex, looking on down on others ...that no sane person who doesn't have a rose tinted glasses on their eyes would ever want to be like her..🀒.like ever...if there is one person I had to show my kids and tell them ...don't be like this person ..that would be Rubina...If evil had a face...it would be Rubina's face🀒.. ....yes she is  famous and has fans....but then that would make us jealous of all the celebrities...nahi....🀣...so your jaap of people being jealous of this shit person is hilarious and I can only laugh at it..🀣...you don't feel jealous of people like Rubina...you just feel sorry for the people who have to deal with her and live with her everyday...

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not jealous.....just disgusted....to be jealous of someone....they have to be better than you.....which she is not.....she is such an arrogant, disgusting , full of superiority complex, looking on down on others ...that no sane person who doesn't have a rose tinted glasses on their eyes would ever want to be like her..🀒.like ever...if there is one person I had to show my kids and tell them ...don't be like this person ..that would be Rubina...If evil had a face...it would be Rubina's face🀒.. ....yes she is  famous and has fans....but then that would make us jealous of all the celebrities...nahi....🀣...so your jaap of people being jealous of this shit person is hilarious and I can only laugh at it..🀣...you don't feel jealous of people like Rubina...you just feel sorry for the people who have to deal with her and live with her everyday...

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I think actual voting trends are as follows:

Rubina-35%

Rahul-33%

Aly-28%

Nikki-3%

Rakhi-1%

Rubina didn't won by a huge marjin she had a tough competition with rahul. And aly was a sureshot top 3 but bb pushed nikki to top 3πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

I think actual voting trends are as follows:

Rubina-35%

Rahul-33%

Aly-28%

Nikki-3%

Rakhi-1%

Rubina didn't won by a huge marjin she had a tough competition with rahul. And aly was a sureshot top 3 but bb pushed nikki to top 3πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Ye dekho apna hee bigg boss ka world banaye ho ka πŸ˜‚

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Rubina ek taraf baaki saare ek taraf. This was BB this time. She ruled BB totally! Nahi toh bakki sab fans ki itni Rubina se jalti nahi πŸ˜‚ why do you guys make posts only on rubina, make on others or your favs no. Pura time rubina rubina.. so obsessed i tell you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Say she didn’t do anything in BB n just Rubina Rubina  everywhere .Rubina ruled BB n Rubina rules πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jaise foot foot ke likha hai ye jalan he hai πŸ˜‚ bakte log zada hai jab jalan hoti hai. Aur aap jalke raakh ho rahe ho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

wah wah....kya baka hai aapne...I mean kya likha hai...Ekta Kapoor ke serials mein dialogue likho🀣waise hum aapka dukh samajhte hai.....ki khairaati winner ko din raat defend karna padta hai...😭

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Ye dekho apna hee bigg boss ka world banaye ho ka πŸ˜‚

This is not a bigg boss ka world I think this is the reality😳. Rubina, rahul and aly were leading with a huge fanbase specially rubina and rahul it's just that maybe rubina is discussed more in this forum because of her positive nature as well as negative nature because rubina has lots of positive qualities but some negative qualities too😊. All the websites used to state wrong that rubina is leading with a huge margin well actual truth is she was having a tough competition with rahulπŸ‘πŸΌ