post dedicated to rati fans

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

hi dostoan as soon as i saw this picture,remebered only you guys who go gaga over rati..so sharing here...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMFhn01D_FB/?igshid=xoqrzvau5ma9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you dear for thinking about us.

Thanks for sharing.

She is so cute how can one not go gaga over her.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratibob007

Thanks for sharing.

itna emonational na ho tussi☺️😆🤗

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratibob007

Thanks for sharing.

atleast you people have little hope in the name of rati and watching the showi am thinking on what basis or for whom i should watch😆😆..

my only dosh to see preeti detached from family bonds,as her duties towards her kids are over and be an independent woman..

but yahaan tho uskaey bachaey,dost ko gayaab kardiya 😆 aur after few days preeti bhi khudh gayab ho jayegi in the name of cancer🤪..

baad mein jayaen makers and baad mein jayaen sufi 😡..i have only one complaint..why on earth why they didnt get any other good writers ,arraey Atleast india forums  fans kaey idea tho letaey..they write better than those so called stupid professional writers🤢..

i was angry with the way show has gone wrong,but i dont want to carry the grudges for long...so 

switched on to other shows.. uss shows ka expiry date too depends on how the story moves on..else tata bye bye only... i was watching Indiawali maa..but ITV doesnt deserve good shows,the seriees is over and thanks to sony for making it a finite series..🤣... 

then eagerly watched ghkpm,now wahan(in the serial)  toxic jyaada ho raha hey tho i am watching to just troll it and i am mostly glued to OS , FF,SS ,drabbles etc..

i always wondered why there was not much OS,FF and SS in our shaadi mubarak thread.....

ab shaurya aur anokhi story mein latki huyi hoon,pata nahi kab girungi😆...

Thanks to beautiful fans in those threads especially ghkkpm,they are only keeping the thread alive but not the show is keeping the forum alive..😆... i should thank them,meraey andha chippa huaauthor ko trigger kar rhaen hey,dont know when i will too end up writing😆...

i am off and on in this forum... i do watch the highlights.. poorti ya spoorti jo bhi hey she is funny.. she looks like daughter of KT and Preeti for me..no chappals please..😆

any ways best wishes to all rati fans,hope they dont disappoint you all in the end:).

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago